Team v Potters…Silver’s version

silverlion

Staff member
A tough away game mindful of the fact that they have a new boss. They will all run faster and tackle harder and be out to impress their new man. But will it make any difference? He has only been there a couple of days so will hardly have learned their names! However, look what happened at Joe’s first game at Hillsborough! We will certainly need to be up for this from the first whistle but there were definite signs of things looking up last Saturday. I cannot see Joe wanting to make wholesale changes but I do foresee a couple of new faces.
Despite a lot on here wanting a change of keeper there was little that Shark did wrong last week apart from not saving the penalty. I can see him starting at the Bet 365. MOM…according to some….BNC is nailed on and I can see him as part of a back five with Leonard Wes and Cooper filling the CB places. Bryan made an impact and unless he was sore at the end of the game I can see him replacing Murray at LB.
For me, Sav and Billy are nailed on with Flem as a ten behind Rab and Tom. We definitely looked better with two up front and Rab had a decent game.

My thoughts are,

Shark
BNC Leonard Cooper Wes Bryan
Billy Flem Sav
Rab Tom

Subs Bart Hutch Danny Murray Esse Campbell Longman Watmore Emakhu

A tough away game mindful of the fact that they have a new boss. They will all run faster and tackle harder and be out to impress their new man. But will it make any difference? He has only been there a couple of days so will hardly have learned their names! However, look what happened at Joe’s first game at Hillsborough! We will certainly need to be up for this from the first whistle but there were definite signs of things looking up last Saturday. I cannot see Joe wanting to make wholesale changes but I do foresee a couple of new faces.
Despite a lot on here wanting a change of keeper there was little that Shark did wrong last week apart from not saving the penalty. I can see him starting at the Bet 365. MOM…according to some….BNC is nailed on and I can see him as part of a back five with Leonard Wes and Cooper filling the CB places. Bryan made an impact and unless he was sore at the end of the game I can see him replacing Murray at LB.
For me, Sav and Billy are nailed on with Flem as a ten behind Rab and Tom. We definitely looked better with two up front and Rab had a decent game.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Billy Flem Sav
Rab Tom

That's what I would go for.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Billy Flem Sav
Rab Tom

So the same team minus Bryan for Wallace.

I’ve seen read this before somewhere 😉 🤣

Leonard is probably one of if not the best passers of the ball that we have. There isn't much of a supply to our front men with two defence minded centre mids behind them. I know De Norre is out but i'd much rather Leonard in the middle with his vision and ability to pick a pass. If Hutchinson is available for selection put him back in alongside Cooper who has his best games when they're paired together. Also we need a leader cause we have looked lost at times without one. Also stick with Sarkic. But for that shit penalty last week he was on for a clean sheet. He's the future so fucking play him.

Leonard is probably one of if not the best passers of the ball that we have. There isn't much of a supply to our front men with two defence minded centre mids behind them. I know De Norre is out but i'd much rather Leonard in the middle with his vision and ability to pick a pass. If Hutchinson is available for selection put him back in alongside Cooper who has his best games when they're paired together. Also we need a leader cause we have looked lost at times without one. Also stick with Sarkic. But for that shit penalty last week he was on for a clean sheet. He's the future so fucking play him.
You might be selling him short there mate - I think he’s our best player this season and although he can play anywhere you’re right midfield is where it’s at for him. In fact I think his best position is as an attacking midfielder who can shoot. Wasn’t that his position when we bought him?

You might be selling him short there mate - I think he’s our best player this season and although he can play anywhere you’re right midfield is where it’s at for him. In fact I think his best position is as an attacking midfielder who can shoot. Wasn’t that his position when we bought him?

If we play him as an Attacking Mid he will get marked out the game, If he plays further back he can make a late run un marked and unleash a rocket.

Think we need to redefine corners and free-kicks; you could rape and behead Cooper in the penalty area and the ref would ignore it.