Team v Pilgrims

Looking forward to this one, might do a little Peckham pub crawl of my old haunts before and after the game.

but really looking forward to giving Roy a rapturous applause .

I would not put Rab in. Time between now and the start of the new season should be used to get him 100% fit. That way we will know for sure if he is fit or a sicknote. Hutch should be in as this is likely his last time in a wall shirt.

Mayor needs 90 minutes to see if he has what it takes. Give Emu some pitch time. Give bart a half or start him as I can see him going in the summer.

Flemming will go and get some cash in. I still think he will become a real quality player given the right coaching and team around him.

Looking forward to this game. No stress for once. If I was harris I would tell them to go out and enjoy themselves.
Last sentence 👍

My lad is mascot for tomorrow, I will be in and around the dugout + tunnel, I am hoping I bump into Roy. I will give him a bloody firm handshake and thank him for his outstanding bravery.
Hope your boy enjoys his big day. ( and his dad enjoys his.🤣 )

Fuck all this sentimental bollocks treating it like it’s an exhibition match, we’ve got a football game to win and an opportunity to grab a respectable mid table finish. Lose our final two games and we could find ourselves finishing only a point or so above the relegation spots, there will be nothing to celebrate about that.

I want to see a full strength side out there putting in a committed and professional performance and carrying on with our excellent home form of late. Anyone who wants to say farewell to Hutch, Bart and the loan players can wait until after the game and wave at them to their heart’s content.

Fuck all this sentimental bollocks treating it like it’s an exhibition match, we’ve got a football game to win and an opportunity to grab a respectable mid table finish. Lose our final two games and we could find ourselves finishing only a point or so above the relegation spots, there will be nothing to celebrate about that.

I want to see a full strength side out there putting in a committed and professional performance and carrying on with our excellent home form of late. Anyone who wants to say farewell to Hutch, Bart and the loan players can wait until after the game and wave at them to their heart’s content.
Agreed.

Exactly Ilderton and I’m sure Neil feels the same 👍

Hope your boy enjoys his big day. ( and his dad enjoys his.🤣 )
Buzzing for my lad. I've been in players lounge a fair few times over the last few years to say the least. Involved in a few other things personally. I'm just very much looking forward to bumping into Roy for the first time and giving him a thank you, just like many others before me have already done.
Big Question is.... How many people am I fighting off in block 6 to get to the seats we've been given for the day 🤣 there's 4 of us and obviously we'll get to them after kick off...

Oh I had no idea! Assumed it was just until the end of the season.

The summer and next season is going to be interesting for sure! Going to be a lot differing expectations amongst fans for next season, that I think will be the main issue.

Are play offs an expectation? hope for a mid-table finish whilst we rebuild? another season like last season? I actually have no idea.
I would take mid table now.

What IIderton Wanderer said and, lets send Plymouth home shitting their pants before for the last game of the season.

Not that I hold grudges, but I still don't forgive them for the 14th Jan 1967. They could have at least cleared up all the glass before they went home.