Team v Foxes

Just as well our players never through the towel in before kick off and decided to stay in the pub eh mate!

It amazes me just how silly people are prepared to make themselves look after a couple of bad results. In the days leading up to last night and when the team was announced the abuse aimed at Harris was nothing short of a disgrace.

‘Clueless’ ‘joke’ ‘useless’ ‘wanker’ ‘prick’ ‘cunt’ were all terms used to describe a man who, forget what he’s done for the club as a player and manager, has more class and integrity than all of these divs put together. A man who has done so much behind the scenes, unnoticed and dignified. Hospital visits, charity work, messages to supporters who have fallen ill, donations, work with the community and local schools and the junior lions etc.

One person on Twitter posted that Harris was a ‘tumour’ on the club, yes you read that right, with all the connotations of that statement. It was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever heard, a fucking good hiding is the only thing that particular scumbag needs.

What makes me laugh is that so many people were accusing Harris and the players of lacking bottle, which is ironic because as we’ve seen that’s the very thing they don’t have, a bit of a relegation battle and they shit themselves and start crying and bitching and demanding another new manager.

Thank fuck for the posters on this forum who are an oasis of sanity and rationale amongst a social media desert full of cunts. Thank fuck for the fans last night who got behind the team and roared us to a memorable victory and thank fuck for Neil Harris who kept his nerve and masterminded us to a priceless three points.

I think there is a difference between questioning/debating tactics, substitutions effort etc... then actually 'cunting' off the squad, players and management.
True football supporters are always going to do that (speak strongly and passionately), and have done as far as I can remember down The Den. But, some will cross the line.

Last night was a much about the players responding to some recent poor performances as well as the manager being a bit more progressive. After all, it was the same starting eleven that trotted out for kick-off last night. It was pretty much a joint effort from management, players AND the supporters getting behind the team. Everyone took a good look at themselves and got stuck in last night. Leicester certainly knew they were in a game and we defiantly didn't look like a team with League One players. Hopefully there will be more of that Saturday.

On another note, I though Obafemi absolutely ran himself into the ground last night. No lack of commitment from him. He will certainly go back to Burnley a fitter player then when he first came here.

:grinning:

One person on Twitter posted that Harris was a ‘tumour’ on the club,
A fella off of here told me that last night when we had a catch up at the game. I hope whoever wrote that gets his canister caved in mate.

Thank fuck for the posters on this forum who are an oasis of sanity and rationale amongst a social media desert full of cunts.
True. This place and hof are decent compared to other wall social media gigs. The facebook groups are proper cringeworthy and an embarrassment. Have just binned the FB one off cause some semen guzzling cockwomble got all lemon with me from behind a keyboard. Had that been face to face i'd have kicked the geezers head off his shoulders and shat down his windpipe.

And what makes you think he would thrive? He can't find a killer pass, he's to slow and passive. He's literally done fuckall since last season apart from get the odd goal. A number 10 is suppose to be your most creative player who chips in with the majority of goals and assists and he does neither. One of the most overrated players at the club after he's good spell last year. I don't see the big fuss about him 🤷‍♂️
And yet he’s our top scorer and he the most assists in our squad. It’s almost as if he is doing his job in a shit side?

I was disappointed by the two losses, the strange substitutions, the hanging on for dear life for draw etc, but I have always thought there is a part of Harris management skills still hidden away, whether he is hampered by fear of losing, inexperience or poor staff around him, but somewhere in this squad and his previous ones there is a decent team to be found, and as a forward he should recognise that going forward wins games, there is always a 10-20 minute spells where we look class. It’s frustrating, you just want someone to sit him down and say, you have all the right stuff to manage at this club, so many good qualities and (defensive) tactics, just let the team have their heads. Is he as good as Rowett, probably, he just needs the summer to get things calmed down a bit.

I think there is a difference between questioning/debating tactics, substitutions effort etc... then actually 'cunting' off the squad, players and management.
True football supporters are always going to do that (speak strongly and passionately), and have done as far as I can remember down The Den. But, some will cross the line.

Last night was a much about the players responding to some recent poor performances as well as the manager being a bit more progressive. After all, it was the same starting eleven that trotted out for kick-off last night. It was pretty much a joint effort from management, players AND the supporters getting behind the team. Everyone took a good look at themselves and got stuck in last night. Leicester certainly knew they were in a game and we defiantly didn't look like a team with League One players. Hopefully there will be more of that Saturday.

On another note, I though Obafemi absolutely ran himself into the ground last night. No lack of commitment from him. He will certainly go back to Burnley a fitter player then when he first came here.

:grinning:
As you said Bing we all have a right as paying support to question tactics and selection, it’s your right as a loyal supporter to have a moan
I wasn’t happy Harris went unchanged against Leicester. But I kept it to myself and just debated
with my daughter who is more clued up lately than I am.
What as a loyal fan we don’t do is slag Harris on social media calling him every cunt under the sun.
This seems to be done by clueless cunts who probably only visit the den twice a year and have as many brain cells.
As I found on Tuesday night , behind me were a whole fuckin bunch of divs who obviously don’t attend on a regular basis.
I quote “ Who’s the little geezer always on the floor “
Someone replied “ Honeyman, yeah he’s shit”
Another said 5 minutes before the goal.” That Longman is a useless cunt Harris must be shagging his missus, that’s why he gets a game”
And it went on for entire game up until we scored then they fucked off presumably to another part of the ground or hopefully to the planet they fuckin came from.

Fucking hell you still smarting after he told you to fuck off? It's fucking embarrassing reading some of the shit on here. Most of the bollox comes from a personal dislike of the geezer rather than facts. You're normally a very reasonable chap Bex but not when it comes to Harris. Last nights result, line up and subs makes you look like the dopey one here mate.

Notice how Saturday he called out the players, it was their fault they lost. After beating Leicester it was because he picked the same 11. He's an arrogant narcisstic prick, but yes, in hindsight he got it rigth against Leicester.

If anyone thought the same 11 as that woeful performance was the right choice, they are crazy. I also fear the impact that has on squad players that don't get a look in, ever!

As for the subs, commendable bringing Esse on, his performance showed he shouldn't be collecting splinters on the Dame Judy as much as he is and to be honest, without Honeyman getting injured he would never have made that change.

He's an arrogant narcisstic prick, but yes, in hindsight he got it rigth against Leicester.
Mate, im not getting into any fueds on here, but I'd have a think about deleting that. I get you have a personal dislike and i aint going into that, but anyone whos met him (and I know you have) will tell you he is far from arrogant or narcissistic. Nor is he a prick for that matter.

Mate, im not getting into any fueds on here, but I'd have a think about deleting that. I get you have a personal dislike and i aint going into that, but anyone whos met him (and I know you have) will tell you he is far from arrogant or narcissistic. Nor is he a prick for that matter.
You know what they say? What we love and hate in others are merely aspects of ourselves! :whist:

As you said Bing we all have a right as paying support to question tactics and selection, it’s your right as a loyal supporter to have a moan
I wasn’t happy Harris went unchanged against Leicester. But I kept it to myself and just debated
with my daughter who is more clued up lately than I am.
What as a loyal fan we don’t do is slag Harris on social media calling him every cunt under the sun.
This seems to be done by clueless cunts who probably only visit the den twice a year and have as many brain cells.
As I found on Tuesday night , behind me were a whole fuckin bunch of divs who obviously don’t attend on a regular basis.
I quote “ Who’s the little geezer always on the floor “
Someone replied “ Honeyman, yeah he’s shit”
Another said 5 minutes before the goal.” That Longman is a useless cunt Harris must be shagging his missus, that’s why he gets a game”
And it went on for entire game up until we scored then they fucked off presumably to another part of the ground or hopefully to the planet they fuckin came from.
If someone criticises a manager, player, system etc on this Forum it doesn’t mean they’re not 100% behind the team during the game.

To prove my point, I question things but, having watched the Lions for over 70 years, have never left a ground before the final whistle. Can the same be said about all those who question other posters commitment/support? 🤔

Last edited:
It’s clear Bomber divides opinion, first thing let’s stay up and if he achieves that, job done, then he can start afresh, will he play the same old negative tactics as he has before or will he give it a bit more of a go? Let’s see after 10 matches next season. I live in hope he will show us a bit more flair , we know it’s in there somewhere, maybe we need that one player just to tie it altogether but players like Rae or Cahill aren’t easy to find.