Team v Brum

silverlion

Staff member
A tough game against a side that has been in the doldrums for a few seasons now since Lord Bowyer left them. They are on the up and sit third as we speak and have had a decent start to the season. On the plus side we played well last week and got a good win against the Potters. Can we build on that success and keep this run going by getting a result up there..

No doubt that Shark will wear the gloves, His great save at the death last week was worth the entrance money so lets see if he can play well tomorrow. I have no doubt that GR will opt for an unchanged back five with BNC on the right, Joe on the left and MOM Leonard, Hutch and Cooper in the middle. The first debate is whether Casper will come into the midfiled. He did appear at the last training session so my guess would be that he is fit and will replace Sav in the middle with Billy as his partner. There is little doubt that Flem will start as a ten but will GR play Tom and Rab as a pair up front. My guess is that Rab will start with Watmore coming in on the left. There is no more Evans or BFG on the bench so my guess is that our two deadline day signings will begin their Millwall careers on the bench.

My thoughts are,

Shark
BNC Leonard Hutch Cooper Joe
Casper Billy
Flem Rab Watmore

Sbs Bart Danny Murray Sav Esse Emakhu Campbell Longman Tom

A very early start on the other side of the world for me if I want to watch this game live so I shall just have to wait and see!