Team choices by Harris

STWall

The more he leaves the "flair" players out the more time they will take to get "match" fit and will have no impact when called upon, so doubt if we will see many changes until we are mathematically safe.
Probably the approach for next season too. Get safe then take the shackles off and try and push on.

The more he leaves the "flair" players out the more time they will take to get "match" fit and will have no impact when called upon, so doubt if we will see many changes until we are mathematically safe.
What flair players is he leaving out? Emakhu? Harris can comfortably justify his decisions purely by the points we've accumulated since his return. Rowett done more or less the same. Survival points first them push on with selections that leave us a bit more exposed.

Flair & Harris do not go together ,he prefers s stoppers & spoilers and hopes to Nick a goal and park the bus ,so far we have rode our luck and got the vital points but their comes a time when we will go behind and I cannot see us scoring at the moment more then 1 but if 1 is all we need so be, it a very big test on Sunday let's hope everyone both on & off the pitch are up for it

Just need to stay up and then hopefully get a couple of decent players in the close season and Esse mayor and a couple of the youngsters push on still think there’s a good team in there and hope Neil keeps them playing with 100 percent effort

Why would Harris change a team not lost in 4?
The side that has pulled us clear of relegation . Only worthy of changes through injury or illness.
True although they looked leggy, especially in the middle with very little creativity and with two tough games coming up it surely need freshening up, it's what the squad is there for with the amount of subs you can use nowadays.
A hypothetical outlook is, we have two games coming up against decent oppo and if we drop points and the others around us pick up points, we are back to square one and a first eleven who could be one their knees mentally and physically, so I think some changes wouldn't disrupt what NH has achieved so far.

True although they looked leggy, especially in the middle with very little creativity and with two tough games coming up it surely need freshening up, it's what the squad is there for with the amount of subs you can use nowadays.
A hypothetical outlook is, we have two games coming up against decent oppo and if we drop points and the others around us pick up points, we are back to square one and a first eleven who could be one their knees mentally and physically, so I think some changes wouldn't disrupt what NH has achieved so far.
Partisan, we have picked up 10 points from our last four games, if we lose against Leeds it won’t necessarily mean back to square one. A draw would do me.

Flair & Harris do not go together ,he prefers s stoppers & spoilers and hopes to Nick a goal and park the bus ,so far we have rode our luck and got the vital points but their comes a time when we will go behind and I cannot see us scoring at the moment more then 1 but if 1 is all we need so be, it a very big test on Sunday let's hope everyone both on & off the pitch are up for it
Southampton - 1
Millwall - 2