Tango

I think we’ll keep Hutch for another season. He is a great leader and although he may only play a bit part his influence is important to the squad.

Being happy in your working evironment is very under rated. I think he liked being liked by the fans and seemed to be liked by the players. Time will tell.
I work in a happy environment but would gladly work in a less happy one if i was going to get thousands upon thousands of pounds a week more. He hasn't been on huge money up to now Happy. I'm guessing that he has a young family and a quality of life that he would like to maintain.

I know there has been interest from two big clubs. They can pay him well and off
er him better chances of winning things. I'd love him to come and really hope he does but the cynic in me and knowing how greedy agents work doesn't fill me with hope.

The player himself has spoken about his long term target of reaching the England team. I'm not sure he'll get a look in if he's not playing at the highest level be it here or overseas. All that's happened today is Spurs have given the nod to chasing clubs to make an offer. He's free to leave for nish soon which will mean he will get a huge lump of wedge via a signing on fee if no transfer is involved.

Also being liked by the fans isn't long lasting as we all know. Hero to villian can come about very quickly. We've seen it in the ground and on forums. Players and managers being accused of being thieves, not caring, lazy etc.

I work in a happy environment but would gladly work in a less happy one if i was going to get thousands upon thousands of pounds a week more. He hasn't been on huge money up to now Happy. I'm guessing that he has a young family and a quality of life that he would like to maintain.

I know there has been interest from two big clubs. They can pay him well and off
er him better chances of winning things. I'd love him to come and really hope he does but the cynic in me and knowing how greedy agents work doesn't fill me with hope.

The player himself has spoken about his long term target of reaching the England team. I'm not sure he'll get a look in if he's not playing at the highest level be it here or overseas. All that's happened today is Spurs have given the nod to chasing clubs to make an offer. He's free to leave for nish soon which will mean he will get a huge lump of wedge via a signing on fee if no transfer is involved.

Also being liked by the fans isn't long lasting as we all know. Hero to villian can come about very quickly. We've seen it in the ground and on forums. Players and managers being accused of being thieves, not caring, lazy etc.
Capitalist :grinning: