Tanganga

‘ArryBoy

We had conceded headed goals against Rotherham, Huddersfield and Cardiff. All 3 were by players marked by tanganga. He surprisingly seems to get outmuscled and doesn’t jump. This is strange because overall as he has been excellent for us and doesn’t get outmuscled in general play. Just saying.

Saved certain goals against us many times.

He was again the only defender in the right Position and had THREE oppo players to deal with no wonder he could not out jump them all.

Tanganga is a quality player with great positional awareness and a cool head.

Not one player on that pitch yesterday was fault free, to cherry pick faults in our players after a massive season defining game is just wrong.

The fella had a free run and Tango a standing start yesterday and against Huddersfield, the Rotherham goal was a foul. You have no chance of out jumping a big bloke with a free run.

Tango was outstanding yesterday
Watched the highlights and Meite was all over him so he didn’t get a chance to jump. He also acknowledged he could have done better. If it was the other way round the goal would have been disallowed I’m sure.

Versatile, comfortable with the ball at his feet and aggressive in the tackle and unfortunately even at 6 ft' (a midget when standing next to Cooper) is not great at defending with his head, but can score with it...No complaints from me, been a revelation under NH.

We owe a great amount to Japh as I like to call him, in his very first game under the Management of Sir Neil, he was outjumped by Bazanu, but still managed to score a goal to kickstart our fortunes. Almost certainly a foul and flattened him for several minutes. Please note Billy was in the perfect position for the loose ball.
1713174321569.jpeg

We owe a great amount to Japh as I like to call him, in his very first game under the Management of Sir Neil, he was outjumped by Bazanu, but still managed to score a goal to kickstart our fortunes. Almost certainly a foul and flattened him for several minutes.
View attachment 25730
that would one a cracking spot the ball and how did Cooper get away with that? He's normally blown up for breathing in the box.

Last edited:
The geezer started badly but as been immense since Harris return would love to see him want to join as in the summer but unfortunately just can’t see it happening