Tanganga

Saxon Lion

Millwall want to permanently sign Spurs' Japhet Tanganga​

The central defender made the move across London midway through the winter transfer window. He's been a consistent staple of the side since his arrival, but it wasn't until the new boss came back that he started to kick into gear and up his levels, as have most of the Millwall squad.

Millwall are expected to make the loan signing of Japhet Tanganga permanent this summer, with Spurs open to the move, in what would be a major coup for the Championship club.

Assuming this has come from one of the usual click bait websites?? Would be a cracking siging but cant imagine we can offer the wages he'd be after,

According to TransferMarket.co.uk….usually a reliable source….his contract with Spurs runs until the end of June 2025

At Spurs he might never get a game and with us there's the possibility to be not only a regular but a massive part of the team. Being player of the match a few times, scoring a couple of goals and getting all the positive feedback will make a huge difference to him. Whether he stays or not, we'll see. I'm sure that he's happy here though.

Always a problem with anyone you get on loan and an example of how things are stitched up to the benefit of the Premier league, whose teams always have way more players on their books than they'll ever need. If the player does badly, it's no loss to the parent club and the loan club will probably have paid part or all of the loanee's wages anyway. However, if the player does well, it's win/win for the Premier league outfit. He'll have improved so they either take him back and use him or else flog him on because he'll be worth considerably more.

This surfaced a while back. Spurs intend to let him go at the end of the season. There are the two normal problems. His wages & now he is showing form, fending off the vultures who will be circling in the summer.

I would guess a fee has been agreed as part of the loan move.

A long line of loan defenders we have improved, but they never stay for one reason or another
Hallo lionheart 48 went to see Jim Davison on Friday and see laury and Linda gold was really nice have not seen them since Freddy’s funeral just made me think of all the games we all went when I was a kid miss you down the den mate not the same without you and Freddy still hope you and cris are well hopefully will see you soon

Hallo lionheart 48 went to see Jim Davison on Friday and see laury and Linda gold was really nice have not seen them since Freddy’s funeral just made me think of all the games we all went when I was a kid miss you down the den mate not the same without you and Freddy still hope you and cris are well hopefully will see you soon
Hello T, I see Lol and Linda only at funerals now, I spoke with N last week and he was in good form telling me you were in the West Indies.
Yes, I miss the Den and you and the lads, as you know Freddy and me hardly missed a day without speaking what with working together, every fixture brings back memories such as last Sunday.
We had a day's work in Leeds and both accepted that we would not be home for that night's game with Orient and had a fairly relaxed day until we hit Northampton and we looked at each other with the same thought,,,,,,,fucking hell we can make this, and then it was foot down all the way.
Give our love to Tracey.

I’ve liked Tanganga since the beginning, even when he made a couple of mistakes early on.

The only doubt I have at present is he’s not blessed with pace, however I’d be more than happy if he joined us 👍