Taking the Shed

Reason Millwall “ failed” to take the shed that day was because of a fuck up outside the turnstiles, Millwall lorded the kings road Early doors without any attempt from Chelsea at all ( you’d have thought they’d been proper up for it after the severe beating they took at the den that season ) I was there (15 year old) but told by a reliable source of the happenings that day ..Millwall arrived at the shed turnstiles/forcourt mob handed, Chelsea absolutely nowhere to be seen, ( all in the shed early doors to avoid being taken) as Millwall queuing up a roar go’s up and someone shouts it’s Chelsea’s firm coming from Fulham Broadway, Millwall pile out of the queue ready to give Chelsea another shoeing then realise it’s another Millwall mob that met elsewhere earlier that morning, old bill close gates hence the small number of wall in the shed who in my opinion got pushed by sheer numbers and weight to the front but still having it all the same ..

We was under the bovril and didn't go in the main gate but the little one further along, trouble was chelsea knew all off us and there must off been only 30 of us but there shear numbers pushed us out, the best bit when the fence went over up the north stand and if it wasn't for the mounted could been a different story....

Although you say chelsea got smashed at the old den which they did in the cbl before kick off, there north stand was the only mob in my time to get in there and stay although melted away by full time,

I got lifted trying to get in the shed, league cup 1984
We had just done there boozer in Parsons Green, BW and a dozen more
Didn’t make it to the ground, collars felt

Members online