Taking sponsorship a bit too far

Biggest selling Ajax shirt in history ,Henderson.
Fuck me the funny fag shops must have done a fucking roaring trade for that to happen.
Seriously WTF ,Dutch clearly have Edam for brains.

Biggest selling Ajax shirt in history ,Henderson.
Fuck me the funny fag shops must have done a fucking roaring trade for that to happen.
Seriously WTF ,Dutch clearly have Edam for brains.
Do you really believe that Henderson has outsold Cruyff in 1 day. Always better to post facts!

The only way that gimp's shirt is the fastest selling in Ajax's history, is if Ajax had never sold a shirt before.

I saw "sources close to" the knee-taking hypocrite announced that he had received a penny from the Saudi club, and was unlikely to after abiding on them; presumably this was in a vain effort to curry sympathy...until they added that it was to avoid paying tax over here. Fucking untermensch cunt.

Maybe I'm adding 2+2 and getting 5 but I can't help thinking that Henderson and his advisors had this all thought out. 6 months on £700k/week tax-free in Saudi nets him £18m!!! (that's what he was on apparently!). Come back at Xmas to a high-profile European club thus avoiding paying UK tax on the £18m while at the same time making it easier for Southgate to justify picking him for Euros.

Next steps: After Euros, Henderson announces that he feels that he has unfinished business in Saudi and returns there on a revised contract. He stresses that his revised contract is on significant reduced terms compared with the original one; it's all about the challenge. Subsequently revealed that Henderson will have to make ends meet on a 'mere' tax-free income of £300k/ week.