Sutton United "Women" - NW

No, they are all French, but the bloke who wears the skirts is sometimes seen in a fetching tartan number.
I should say all his skirts are long, we’ll below the knee, which he wears with stout walking boots.
A sight less feminine would be difficult to imagine. Unlike the others I refer to, who go to extraordinary lengths to appear as feminine as possible.
Sounds like Russ Abbot

Very worrying. A clear breach of the data protection act. Clubs have your personal data in order to maintain essential contact with you & manage admin related to tickets etc. Your personal data is held for these purposes only. They are not allowed to use your data for any other purposes. Which includes using it to carry out some random investigation. Also if they believed the law had been broken they are obliged to report this to the Police to investigate.

So what happens if the police find that no crime has been comitted?

Last edited:
Very worrying. A clear breach of the data protection act. Clubs have your personal data in order to maintain essential contact with you & manage admin related to tickets etc. Your personal data is held for these purposes only. They are not allowed to use your data for any other purposes. Which includes using it to carry out some random investigation. Also if they believed the law had been broken they are obliged to report this to the Police to investigate.

So what happens if the police find that no crime has been comitted?
I hope she, with the help of rhe FSU, can get the GDPR issue to stick on either the PL or Saudicastle:

"...fines of up to £17.5 million or 4% of your annual worldwide turnover..."

🙂🤞