Sutton United "Women" - NW

There used to be a bloke we'd see in one of the boozers near, who used to dress as a woman. He was about 6'8" in his fucking heels. Quite amusing (and slightly disconcerting) being in the bog when he went for a piss a the urinals but no one really batted an eye at the bloke, it was just accepted that he dressed like a woman on Saturday. I believe used to call them Transvestites.

All a bit different these days with these deviants wanting to share girls changing rooms and demanding extra-special rights and all that shite.

I'll just leave this here 😐 :-

I don't really understand how many of these new women look nothing of the sort (pardon the pun!). Honestly, you see many more actual blokes that look more feminine than a lot of these people that claim to be women. Like that transgender MP that was simply a bloke in a wig.
I really think they should make more of an effort.

There used to be a bloke we'd see in one of the boozers near, who used to dress as a woman. He was about 6'8" in his fucking heels. Quite amusing (and slightly disconcerting) being in the bog when he went for a piss a the urinals but no one really batted an eye at the bloke, it was just accepted that he dressed like a woman on Saturday. I believe used to call them Transvestites.

All a bit different these days with these deviants wanting to share girls changing rooms and demanding extra-special rights and all that shite.
One of my neighbours wears a skirt all the time.
He doesn’t pretend he’s a woman. He just likes wearing a skirt.
Bizarrely, his wife always wears trousers.
Nobody bats an eyelid.
He’s happy and so presumably is his wife.
I also know a couple of others who take it a great deal further, with make up, high heels and much more.
My girlfriend loves talking with them as they are really gentle, feminine people.
They really do make an effort and look quite stunning. So much more than just a bloke in a frock. I quite admire them.
Unlike, the attention seekers we see in the media.

Nobody bats an eyelid.
I also know a couple of others who take it a great deal further, with make up, high heels and much more.
My girlfriend loves talking with them as they are really gentle, feminine people.
They really do make an effort and look quite stunning. So much more than just a bloke in a frock. I quite admire them.
Presumably has a very large pair of gonads that need to be free, my excuse anyway

Nobody bats an eyelid.
Are they scottish?

Are they scottish?
No, they are all French, but the bloke who wears the skirts is sometimes seen in a fetching tartan number.
I should say all his skirts are long, we’ll below the knee, which he wears with stout walking boots.
A sight less feminine would be difficult to imagine. Unlike the others I refer to, who go to extraordinary lengths to appear as feminine as possible.