Styles out for 3 months, Quad injury

Shame, thought he done ok last few games. and that injury will almost put him out to the end of season.

That's a blow, probably why GR went for Burke/Whatmore. Need as fully fit a squad as possible.

Thats us fucked for LB, probably will se Vogi LW for the rest of the season, to help out Murray or Malone

Really need to look at Styles, Bennett and Leonard in the summer and think about moving them on. All decent players of course but seem to spend so much time on the sidelines. Thank fuck for the likes of Cooper, Danny Mac and Mitchell, solid reliable pros who turn up week in week out and put in a performance.

So, do we send Styles back to Barnsley for treatment and save ourselves a shedload in wages or keep him at the Den until almost the end of the season in the hope that he might be fit for the run in?. I am not sure of the protocol of this situation but do we have to keep paying him until the loan agreement runs out or do Barnsley have to pick up the tab as he is crocked and can’t play?

So, do we send Styles back to Barnsley for treatment and save ourselves a shedload in wages or keep him at the Den until almost the end of the season in the hope that he might be fit for the run in?. I am not sure of the protocol of this situation but do we have to keep paying him until the loan agreement runs out or do Barnsley have to pick up the tab as he is crocked and can’t play?
There will be something about it in the loan contrat, I’m sure.

we would likely need to pay styles wages injured or not - doubt any club would agree to pay a player they loan out because he is injured instead of the club they sent him to.

every club has a few players like bennett, leonard - you take them on knowing they are likely to only give you 20-25 games per season. I would say what these types of players get paid would reflect this