Stoke

Outplayed Blackburn for most part and bald bloke missed two sitters had a dodgy 10 minutes at the end. Blackburn looked very ordinary.

Excellent result for us that one. I dont think I've ever known a team to lose 14 games and be 4th in the championship after this amount of games. Crazy league.
I was speaking to a couple of non-millwall pals the other day, both premiershit team supporters, and they agreed that the championship is one of the best leagues ever. They tried to argue that the prem has a great battle for relegation, but that isn't quite a great comparison!!

Excellent result for us that one. I dont think I've ever known a team to lose 14 games and be 4th in the championship after this amount of games. Crazy league.
I was speaking to a couple of non-millwall pals the other day, both premiershit team supporters, and they agreed that the championship is one of the best leagues ever. They tried to argue that the prem has a great battle for relegation, but that isn't quite a great comparison!!
Their goal difference is 0 yet they sit 4th in the league , mental league