Stick Together, Back our Boys and Destroy the Opposition

Lions21

Obviously no Millwall Online members did this but perhaps some of the “guests“ could take note.
I heard some really bad stuff on Tuesday aimed at our players. Booing them and mouthing them off won’t make them play better, it just makes them more nervous and less inclined to have a shot. Imagine at the slightest error your boss consistently called you a useless ****ing **nt would that make you perform any better? Or would a bit of encouragement like come on we can do this be more motivating especially as they have done us so proud this season. I get as peed off as other people but wait until I’m outside before I vent it. Inside we should be sticking together, using our energy to focus on destroying the confidence of the opposition by ruining them and getting behind our lads to give them the support they need to get us over the line. We’re almost there. Come on you Lions!

Well said.

We can be our own worst enemy at times. The abuse of players and subs seems to have gotten worse over the last few seasons. Should be saved for the oppo and not playing into there hands.

Sadly, and i can't fathom why, our support at home has changed, less passion, noise and seemingly devoid of any understanding of our club/ team.

Just an idea,,,,,,, if you want a sub to come on and change a game for us then perhaps not calling him a cunt, wanker, wage thief, tramp and abusing his family isn't the best way to go about it. If you want Rowett to manage then perhaps don't stand hiding behind the dugout and abuse him, his family, call him a useless cunt at the same time as wanting to him to fuck off back up north.

But what do i know

:slap:

Sounds like this is more of an issue in the Kitchener (not digging anyone out by the way), but Dockers Lower don't really hear our own being slated with the exception of the Burey incident earlier in the season. Loads of moans and groans and tactics get criticised, but only in chat, any proper abuse is saved for the likes of Brady last week and McBurnie a few weeks back.

Costs me a ton plus every game (on top of my st) to support my team with 5 hours travelling, be fucked if I'm going to do all that then slag them off.

Can see someone getting a clip round the ear soon though.

I feel more alienated by our home fans every season. Probably more to do with me than them. Some of the things I find to moan about just says to me I am old fuckin dinosaur.

The two middle class Dulwich types ( father and son ) who used to sit behind me in block 5 and clap the knee , not a problem for me each to their own . But the talking shit nothing to do with the game or wall all the way through 90 minutes drove me fuckinn nuts. I broke on a couple of occasions, they don’t sit there anymore.

Surrounded by foreign accents which I don’t mind, had a few good chats with tourists down there. Some very knowledgeable lads who have more of a clue than some of our so called fans.
But the camera phones really do my swede in .

The big mouth who now sits about 5 rows behind me constantly moans for ninety minutes,
even when we’re winning.

I am more than happy to see all the newbie’s (with their new scarfs) coming to the den lately. We are averaging 14 and a half thousand this season and the revenue being created is a good thing. I wish the numbers would create the atmosphere we used to have with half that number. Be good to see some old faces back.

The place is not hostile enough for me and we really need some new songs . Or a few revamped old ones. WE WERE EVIL …I know times are changing but sometimes when I do lose the plot at an home game. I jump up screaming which is normally at the cunt refereeing. The face goes red , spitting as I’m yelling at him and then start hyperventilating, my daughter just laughs at me but says the looks of disappointment I get from around us is sometimes embarrassing tho.
I say no love what’s embarrassing is I’m the only one doing it , years ago we were all at it.

I don’t actually mind the fan areas behind the cbl it provides some atmosphere outside where previously wasn’t any. The thing I miss most of all is a couple of pints in a local boozer before the game,whether it be the royal archer , Cliftonville, the fox , crown and anchor or Gardeners., I get in the five bells every now and then.
We have a team to be proud of and contrary to some they are doing us proud. It’s been a bloody good season and we still have more than an interest at the right end of the table with three games left. JB and Rowett have done a fucking brilliant job and deserve our 100% backing.
The Blackburn game could be a legend of a fixture and providing the away games go to plan I can’t wait , I want my daughter to witness some of what us dinosaurs have.
Let’s be loud and enjoy it.
COYL

I feel more alienated by our home fans every season. Probably more to do with me than them. Some of the things I find to moan about just says to me I am old fuckin dinosaur.

The two middle class Dulwich types ( father and son ) who used to sit behind me in block 5 and clap the knee , not a problem for me each to their own . But the talking shit nothing to do with the game or wall all the way through 90 minutes drove me fuckinn nuts. I broke on a couple of occasions, they don’t sit there anymore.

Surrounded by foreign accents which I don’t mind, had a few good chats with tourists down there. Some very knowledgeable lads who have more of a clue than some of our so called fans.
But the camera phones really do my swede in .

The big mouth who now sits about 5 rows behind me constantly moans for ninety minutes,
even when we’re winning.

I am more than happy to see all the newbie’s (with their new scarfs) coming to the den lately. We are averaging 14 and a half thousand this season and the revenue being created is a good thing. I wish the numbers would create the atmosphere we used to have with half that number. Be good to see some old faces back.

The place is not hostile enough for me and we really need some new songs . Or a few revamped old ones. WE WERE EVIL …I know times are changing but sometimes when I do lose the plot at an home game. I jump up screaming which is normally at the cunt refereeing. The face goes red , spitting as I’m yelling at him and then start hyperventilating, my daughter just laughs at me but says the looks of disappointment I get from around us is sometimes embarrassing tho.
I say no love what’s embarrassing is I’m the only one doing it , years ago we were all at it.

I don’t actually mind the fan areas behind the cbl it provides some atmosphere outside where previously wasn’t any. The thing I miss most of all is a couple of pints in a local boozer before the game,whether it be the royal archer , Cliftonville, the fox , crown and anchor or Gardeners., I get in the five bells every now and then.
We have a team to be proud of and contrary to some they are doing us proud. It’s been a bloody good season and we still have more than an interest at the right end of the table with three games left. JB and Rowett have done a fucking brilliant job and deserve our 100% backing.
The Blackburn game could be a legend of a fixture and providing the away games go to plan I can’t wait , I want my daughter to witness some of what us dinosaurs have.
Let’s be loud and enjoy it.
COYL
Top post mate. Nuts and bolts of it you are probably bang on, we are just dinosaurs harking back to the good old days.

They were fucking good days though.

Great post Lion 64.

We will never get back what many of us witnessed, knew, loved and grew up with, it's gone. Seeing stickers and signs all over the ground encouraing bods to report bad language etc is seeing an end to what we now reminisce over.

Look around you in the west upper and you'll see many new faces, all well and good but it does make people aware of and think twice about letting off a rant or monks chant cause more than often it falls on deaf ears and looks of shock and surprise.

Great post Lion 64.

We will never get back what many of us witnessed, knew, loved and grew up with, it's gone. Seeing stickers and signs all over the ground encouraing bods to report bad language etc is seeing an end to what we now reminisce over.

Look around you in the west upper and you'll see many new faces, all well and good but it does make people aware of and think twice about letting off a rant or monks chant cause more than often it falls on deaf ears and looks of shock and surprise.
Cheers mate, never really thought of it like that before. I suppose there is an element of distrust amongst us with the grassing bollocks being encouraged by the club/ establishment.
The club I suppose have to be seen to be toeing the line.
I still love the idea that the joby mcanuff type treat us with contempt and we don’t fit their template of the modern football fans.

Cheers mate, never really thought of it like that before. I suppose there is an element of distrust amongst us with the grassing bollocks being encouraged by the club/ establishment.
I still love the idea that the joby mcanuff type treat us with contempt and we don’t fit their template of the modern football fans.

McAnuff fucking hates us. That smug face and smile doesn't fool anyone.

Lion 1964 you’ve used the exact word HOSTILE. That is what it should be. The CBL should be ruining the opposition goalkeepers and East and West their outfield players especially the wide ones. They should be getting slaughtered constantly (not our boys) get them off their game like Paul Birch all those years ago and Jed more recently. They should be shitting their pants when they have to take a throw in and want to avoid the touchline. I remember years ago one of our fans holding the ball as the opposition ran over to take a throw in, as he approached our supporter slammed it right in his face. I’m not a violent person but for 90 minutes anything goes!

I suppose there is an element of distrust amongst us with the grassing bollocks being encouraged by the club/ establishment.
Absolutely mate. They get a lot of stick at times, much of it unwarrented in my opinion. They stuck up for us over the knee and of course they have to toe the line and to be seen to be doing ' the right thing ' Sometimes to many's dismay and distrust but there is a bigger picture if you read between the lines.

Oh, fuck Jobi McAnuff and his ilk. He wouldn't have a job or platform if it wasn't for his skin colour and he knows it.

He knows how to play the racecard and when. They fucking drone on about inclusion, racial bias and being employed on merit. Cunt needs to look up the meaning of both irony and ignorance.

Obviously no Millwall Online members did this but perhaps some of the “guests“ could take note.
I heard some really bad stuff on Tuesday aimed at our players. Booing them and mouthing them off won’t make them play better, it just makes them more nervous and less inclined to have a shot. Imagine at the slightest error your boss consistently called you a useless ****ing **nt would that make you perform any better? Or would a bit of encouragement like come on we can do this be more motivating especially as they have done us so proud this season. I get as peed off as other people but wait until I’m outside before I vent it. Inside we should be sticking together, using our energy to focus on destroying the confidence of the opposition by ruining them and getting behind our lads to give them the support they need to get us over the line. We’re almost there. Come on you Lions!
Well said. Don’t get the cunting of our own players. Never have. Ignorant beyond belief. Doesn’t benefit the team in anyway whatsoever

and East and West their outfield players especially the wide ones.
Used to be my speciality. Get stuck into the right back and winger until the winger was more or less playing centre mid :grinning: Job done from the west stand. Ruined many a player down there in my years of going.

Remember that Chris Eagles, flash skinny cunt with a doris's perm ( more fool him ) Played for Burnley and Bolton amongst others, had him close to tears on a few occasions. You know when you've got to them cause they drift in field and don't want the ball.

1682026344228.png

1682026386645.png

Last edited:
I am in the dockers and loads at the top of 16 spend the whole time slagging off our players. I think they must have got half year season tickets as only noticed it this year. It’s like they went on the internet and searched ‘how should a Millwall fan act at home games’ and when google told them be loud and abusive they don’t realise it’s to the opposition. Burke, Long and Danny Mac seem to get it the most.