Sth Bermondsey closed Sst

Mix that in with the Revolutionary Communist Party demo there and I'm just glad I arranged to go to the Stanley on SaturdayπŸ˜‚

Tomorrow is the sort of day I dream about: Millwall at home in a crucial game against the Zulus (old and detested off-field rivals), South Bermondsey closed so they have to go through Bermondsey, Revolutionary Communist Party demo at Bermondsey station
πŸ‘€
, Jimmy Mizen Day (always emotional), Peckham back after being away for months, and I'm bringing a special guest who's never been to Millwall before. What can possibly go right
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚

Tomorrow is the sort of day I dream about: Millwall at home in a crucial game against the Zulus (old and detested off-field rivals), South Bermondsey closed so they have to go through Bermondsey, Revolutionary Communist Party demo at Bermondsey station
πŸ‘€
, Jimmy Mizen Day (always emotional), Peckham back after being away for months, and I'm bringing a special guest who's never been to Millwall before. What can possibly go right
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
The Result hopefully

πŸ‘€
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
I hope she brings us luck mate otherwise it’s the old elbow mate. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

πŸ‘€
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣

Lovely all round. Massive OB presence. The fella walking in the opposite direction up Galleywall Road after with a huge Palestinian flag must've been gratefulπŸ˜‚

Apparently the Birmingham fans refused to be locked in after the game and broke the doors down in the North Stand?