Southampton.

Stowwall

Seeing what they're doing tonight just shows you how good our effort down there was and what a season we might / could have had.
Next year , prove the doubters wrong. Probably me included
COYL

Seeing what they're doing tonight just shows you how good our effort down there was and what a season we might / could have had.
Next year , prove the doubters wrong. Probably me included
COYL
Well, we only need 4 points maximum for guaranteed safety, so who knows what may happen next season, if our team are as driven as they are now (and hopefully some fresh blood too)?

If I could choose the 2 to automatically go up it would be Ipswich and Southampton & Norwich via the play offs... the Likes of Leeds & Leicester meh, personally i don't think they deserve to go up due to having financial superiority over the rest of us... believing they are better! If we all had the same amount of coin at the start of the season... it would be a different story!

Well, we only need 4 points maximum for guaranteed safety, so who knows what may happen next season, if our team are as driven as they are now (and hopefully some fresh blood too)?

If I could choose the 2 to automatically go up it would be Ipswich and Southampton & Norwich via the play offs... the Likes of Leeds & Leicester meh, personally i don't think they deserve to go up due to having financial superiority over the rest of us... believing they are better! If we all had the same amount of coin at the start of the season... it would be a different story!
I was half expecting Hull to go up at one stage. Ipswich have been superb considering.

I was half expecting Hull to go up at one stage. Ipswich have been superb considering.
I think coming from a league lower with the lack of funds as the rest of us and competing with these teams who rely on parachute payments to bounce straight back up... Ipswich have done incredible and should inspire the rest of the teams that it IS possible to go up with a half decent squad. Would love them to go up tbh... fully deserve it.

I think coming from a league lower with the lack of funds as the rest of us and competing with these teams who rely on parachute payments to bounce straight back up... Ipswich have done incredible and should inspire the rest of the teams that it IS possible to go up with a half decent squad. Would love them to go up tbh... fully deserve it.

Having an average attendance of just under 29K every other week and the income that generates is also a big factor.

It's funny because everyone has ideas about who are 'big clubs', and I think largely it depends on who was in the top flight when you were a kid just starting to learn about football. For me I've always considered Ipswich to be a big club and I remember them having top players like John Wark and Paul Mariner. I see Sunderland in the same way. I also have the same feeling towards Notts County to a certain extent, which is where it either shows the errors of my thinking or how times have changed depending on how you look at it!

It's funny because everyone has ideas about who are 'big clubs', and I think largely it depends on who was in the top flight when you were a kid just starting to learn about football. For me I've always considered Ipswich to be a big club and I remember them having top players like John Wark and Paul Mariner. I see Sunderland in the same way. I also have the same feeling towards Notts County to a certain extent, which is where it either shows the errors of my thinking or how times have changed depending on how you look at it!
There will be someone somewhere (not me) that considers Charlton to be a big club😮:throw:

Ipshit have got plenty of money behind them without any promotion money. American owners worth £13bn .

Members online