So it’s

Who really cares to be honest...., Supposed to be the best tournament in the world but have micky mouse officials who are not capable of handling big games in charge..

What happened? I read in the papers this morning that “we wos robbed” but I only got as far as the headline before I lost interest
Dunno for sure mate, but I'm guessing what happened is what has habitually been happening since that wanker Southgate has been in charge;

We get some reasonable results and actually look quite good playing some mediocre sides and the general public, especially football ignorant ones, start wetting themselves with excitement and orgasming over Southgates' genius. Then we pay a half decent side... And lose.

Dunno for sure mate, but I'm guessing what happened is what has habitually been happening since that wanker Southgate has been in charge;

We get some reasonable results and actually look quite good playing some mediocre sides and the general public, especially football ignorant ones, start wetting themselves with excitement and orgasming over Southgates' genius. Then we pay a half decent side... And lose.
Thanks for explaining KOTJ, I thought it might be something like that

Let's put England football into perspective,
We beat Iraq...... fuck me the spotters will give them a game
Draw with USA.......enough said
We beat Wales........ that's like us beating Dartford
Then Senegal........ equivalent of a bottom place prem team
First proper team we play ..... failure absolute joke

Points taken but no one can say England did not do their bit for diversity and inclusion throughout the tournament with their commentators, knee taking for American George Floyd, rainbow flag virtue signalling etc. Its made the world of difference….Southgate will be a proud man.

They believe the media’s hype

What happened? I read in the papers this morning that “we wos robbed” but I only got as far as the headline before I lost interest
The ref was a “Millwall Ref” arrived with an agenda. Clearly did not want to give England anything. The French were more clinical but playing against 12 is always tough. Feel sorry for Kane, he’ll be slaughtered for his conversion for years.

Points taken but no one can say England did not do their bit for diversity and inclusion throughout the tournament with their commentators, knee taking for American George Floyd, rainbow flag virtue signalling etc. Its made the world of difference….Southgate will be a proud man.
That's right mate; and that's the important thing at the end of the day.*

Iraq?

The ref was a “Millwall Ref” arrived with an agenda. Clearly did not want to give England anything. The French were more clinical but playing against 12 is always tough. Feel sorry for Kane, he’ll be slaughtered for his conversion for years.
In 5-7 years that ref will be outed for taking bribes. Google search corrupt South American officials and you’ll see how many there are!

Having now watched the highlights there is no way the ref was a Brazilian. Looked far more like a Frenchman to me

Heard a stat on the wireless today, Southgate has only managed to beat four of the top twenty ranking sides that he's gone up against.

Last edited:
There's no getting away from it. The Gonk is a master at smashing up 'lesser teams'. He has an impeccable record at this which is *second* to none. Give the geezer a knighthood and leave him alone...
😁👍