So it wasn't out of respect

Me to, prem protecting their own again csnt have the beloved sniverpool bad mouthed
I have the misfortune to work near victimpool and have scousers on my payroll.
One was moaning how the game on Saturday was needed to put the hammering from Napoli behind them - I reminded him that it was the disrespect they show the national anthem was probably the reason why it was called off!

The c&unts will be glad of the day off next Monday though, the minority of the fuckers who have jobs should all be made to work - no bank holiday in victimpool should be allowed.
The scousers and that bellend Trevor Sinclair piss me off immensely!

Last edited:
Picture posted on facebook showing some of the green brigade in front of some graffiti relating to the Queen, you can guess what it said, anyhoo having reported it to Facebook I was informed that it would be allowed as it didn't go against community standards.
Says it all.
Removed myself from facebook now, will have to get some of my info elsewhere now, never mind, small price to pay.

Picture posted on facebook showing some of the green brigade in front of some graffiti relating to the Queen, you can guess what it said, anyhoo having reported it to Facebook I was informed that it would be allowed as it didn't go against community standards.
Says it all.
Removed myself from facebook now, will have to get some of my info elsewhere now, never mind, small price to pay.
....and you know that some melt doing something similar about them would be getting a knock for 'wrong think' or something

I was up at the Palace today, the amount of old bill up there is unreal, and i would say definitely needed. There is thousands upon thousands of people flocking to the palace. They are also there at nigh time and will be for the next ten days or so.

How they could police games as well, would, in my opinion be a stretch way too far.

Says it all.
It was done late at night on a site overlooking M8 Motorway, but alas for them it was totally obliterated before rush hour in the morning.

Sorry mate, but i wouldn't believe a word they write. It's more to do with police manpower and protocol than embarrassment being caused. Cunts will be cunts, postponing won't stop them being cunts and voicing their disproval.
Fair enough P. Not a gold standard source I accept. And I'd rather it was that way round.

It's simply to do with OB numbers and logistics, they can't do both. As it happens just said on the wireless that non league games will now commence as of tomorrow. Reckon us and the premier may have to a wait a while yet!
Guess it'll save QPR the bother of getting stuck in a lift again.