smith gone

brockleyhuts

Did I see Norwich sacked Smith, and you have to think , if we play to form and tonk Bristol, it’s a sacking in the morning for Pearson, we did the right thing to stay with Rowett, no bullshit just solid decisions, I would have kept Romeo and Jed, turns out the manager knows better!

If we do eventually get promoted the warning signs of all the plastic yo yo clubs are there, i would hate for us to end up like them and hope its not in my lifetime.

Reckon old Delia and her mob will go after the usual suspects currently out of work - Scott Parker, Chris Wilder, Rafa Benitez, Mauricio Pochettino - someone high profile enough to make the club and it’s entitled supporters believe will take them back to the promised land!

Would love Delia and her mob to spend loads of dosh to sign Parker, only for them to lose against us in the PO final!

To see Delia, Parker and their six finger supporters consigned to another season in the Championship would be fucking hilarious! 🤣

Last edited:
They might go for Rowett! Would GR swap us for them?
He’d be mad to!

With JB as his boss, GR knows he won’t press the panic button should we go a number of games without a win! Why then would he go and manage a club who believe they should be back in the Prem, and will sack a manager (who has mostly kept them in and around the PO places this season), simply because Delia and her mob aren’t satisfied with their current league position?

They’re probably nailed on for one of the four PO spots at the end of the season, so what more can Delia and her self entitled, six finger supporters want?

Reckon old Delia and her mob will go after the usual suspects currently out of work - Scott Parker, Chris Wilder, Rafa Benitez, Mauricio Pochettino - someone high profile enough to make the club and it’s entitled supporters believe will take them back to the promised land!

Would love Delia and her mob to spend loads of dosh to sign Parker, only for them to lose against us in the PO final!

To see Delia, Parker and their six finger supporters consigned to another season in the Championship would be fucking hilarious! 🤣
Or Swansea manager Russell Martin ex Norwich player.

They might go for Rowett! Would GR swap us for them?
Norwich have one more season of parachute payments so they need promotion before they run out, they also need a manager who can keep them in the premier once they have gone up, I think this would rule out Rowett because of a lack of experience and style of play.

Dyche, Parker and Wilder fit the bill and I suppose Parker is the one who plays tip tap possession football more than the other 2, that would make him favourite.

There might be an outsider from Norway who apparently was close to getting the job last year.

With JB as his boss, GR knows he won’t press the panic button should we go a number of games without a win! Why then would he go and manage a club who believe they should be back in the Prem, and will sack a manager (who has mostly kept them in and around the PO places this season), simply because Delia and her mob aren’t satisfied with their current league position?

Money? I am fairly certain however that GR is more interested in building a team than simple earning a payday. If he does eventually move it will be because he has a genuine chance to step up and build something and not contribute to the manager merry go round.

I was just looking, and Rowett has now spent more time at Millwall than any other club he has been at. I assume he is also the longest-serving Championship manager as well.

160 games 63 wins 48 draws 49 losses. That's a pretty good record.

There's something to be said about establishing an identity, having a plan to work towards to, and above all of this, patience and trust.

• Scott Parker - 5/2
  • Russell Martin - 7/2
  • Sean Dyche - 4/1
  • Mark Robins - 6/1
  • Ralph Hassenhuttl - 6/1
  • Chris Wilder - 8/1
  • Kjetil Knutsen - 10/1

Norwich have one more season of parachute payments so they need promotion before they run out, they also need a manager who can keep them in the premier once they have gone up, I think this would rule out Rowett because of a lack of experience and style of play.

Dyche, Parker and Wilder fit the bill and I suppose Parker is the one who plays tip tap possession football more than the other 2, that would make him favourite.

There might be an outsider from Norway who apparently was close to getting the job last year.
Norwich are due parachute payments this season and next but not beyond.