Small positives

This season should have taught us that we need to be younger, fitter and quicker. We have youth teams scoring and winning, the players you mention apart from Leonard have shown to be to old slow and injury prone THIS year, next year they will be a year older!!!
Depending which league we are in we should be looking to build a team around Danny Mc, Alex Mitchell, De Norre, Emakhu, Esse, Mayor, Nesbit. All are our players no need for fees.

This season should have taught us that we need to be younger, fitter and quicker. We have youth teams scoring and winning, the players you mention apart from Leonard have shown to be to old slow and injury prone THIS year, next year they will be a year older!!!
Depending which league we are in we should be looking to build a team around Danny Mc, Alex Mitchell, De Norre, Emakhu, Esse, Mayor, Nesbit. All are our players no need for fees.
Keeping Nesbit fit would be the only spanner in your works. Wherever we are next season I just hope to fuck if and when we recruit we don't bring in any more injury prone players.

Keeping Nesbit fit would be the only spanner in your works. Wherever we are next season I just hope to fuck if and when we recruit we don't bring in any more injury prone players.
But you know that we will because it’s what we do

Exactly this mate.

This is the reason I would only keep Leonard. Saville isn’t up to it & he shouldn’t be starting next season if we want to improve.

Agree with that except Nesbit and Emakhu, especially the former are themselves prime examples of being injury prone...

Something I have noticed, the oppositions strikers don't t do half the pointless running ours do, because we can't keep the ball for longer than 3 seconds we are constantly chasing the ball, it's why a lot of the team are blowing out their arses after 60 odd minutes!

Maybe this has something to do with our strikers constantly being injured?

Something I have noticed, the oppositions strikers don't t do half the pointless running ours do, because we can't keep the ball for longer than 3 seconds we are constantly chasing the ball, it's why a lot of the team are blowing out their arses after 60 odd minutes!

Maybe this has something to do with our strikers constantly being injured?
Good point 👍