Sky - Guess which game they missed off?

Huddersfield and Rotherham could do us a right old favour tomorrow.
Yeah, obviously Preston could be a problem but I really think Norwich are the biggest threat; they have a much better GD than Preston and apart from Boro a relatively good run in. I can see Warnock continuing his shithousery (thankyou Peckham for the perfect term) against Blackburn and if we do the business against Preston next week that leaves the six fingered ones...

Theres really only one possible problem. Will Burnley start resting senior players and start giving youngsters a run out. Could be a cake walk for any teams playing them from now on. Blackburn for one.

Theres really only one possible problem. Will Burnley start resting senior players and start giving youngsters a run out. Could be a cake walk for any teams playing them from now on. Blackburn for one.
It’s possible, but some managers expect their players to go out and win every game, and to achieve the maximum points they can for the club’s future stats (which by then will have become the past!) A Burnley kid who hasn’t been born yet, will look back on this season and think, “Wow! We won the Championship in 2023 with six games remaining, and we finished on X number of points - our highest points tally ever!”

Just have to hope that Kompany is the kind of manager that does want to win every game, starting with Sheffield United at 8pm tonight!

Yeah, Hull said they wanted the maximum number of supporters there today, including asking a load of kids, which obviously wouldn’t have happened had Sly broadcast the game!
I know a lot don't like them, but I reckon to a large extent the likes of us and Hull are cut from the same cloth. There's a kind of fuck you attitude that the prem clubs and the likes of QPR, Watford, Reading etc can only dream of having. In short, they have a backbone.

Hull are one of the very few clubs I actually have nothing against.