Silver lining

Lionsteele

I didn’t, or did many other people think for one second we was going to get a result today. I am not really surprised. Huddersfield are as bad as us, the only reason I cannot say worse is because they won.

One major highlight of today is the subs. To make the subs in the 70th minute without an attacking sub then bring Mayor & Esse on in the 96th with time already expired is so poor I cannot explain, what that does for their morale is dreadful. Flemming could have been taken off for Esse way before.

Got to win your home games now. This is more fun anyway 😀

Last edited:
It's just the same errors of judgement he made in his first stint and obviously he as not learned from them, the honeymoon effect is now over and we are no better off then when JE was in charge so it must lie with the the lack of ability of the majority of players, Harris is just a stop gap whatever happens

I didn’t, or did many other people think for one second we was going to get a result today. I am not really surprised. Huddersfield are as bad as us, the only reason I cannot say worse is because they won.

One major highlight of today is the subs. To make the subs in the 70th minute without an attacking sub then bring Mayor & Esse on in the 96th with time already expired is so poor I cannot explain, what that does for their morale is dreadful. Flemming could have been taken off for Esse way before.

Got to win your home games now. This is more fun anyway 😀
Fucking hilarious.