Sheffield Wednesday

Terry_Hurlock

OK, so amazingly I've never been to Hillsborough, so have decided to take my son to this one on the 11th, so I can finally tick it off. I hear it's a bastard from Sheffield Station to get too?

Don't like the place not easy getting back from on the poxy tram where O/B like to cattle you up against the wall , walked back one year which wasn't my best idea with my son , some mouthy fuckers just seemed to know who you are , lucky for us a load of younger and some not so young wall had walked back before the final whistle and was about putting it on mouthy SW

A real Tram ride is the downhill San Francisco journey while approaching 'The Bay...' (Alcatraz in sight). Although technically, they are cable cars.

Not my video:

Well that was boring.
I was waiting for a fucking great crash or some idiot to get run over at the very least.
That's 1 minute 38 I'll never get back.

As they say...'you would have to have been there'.
San Francisco, or that shit hole known as, Sheffield?
A no brainer!

:grinning:

As they say...'you would have to have been there'.
San Francisco, or that shit hole known as, Sheffield?
A no brainer!

Actually, there are videos of a Wednesday player on Youtube fishing the River Don just near the ground.
I'd honestly rather do that than go to San Francisco.
So, it's Sheffield for me.

Actually, there are videos of a Wednesday player on Youtube fishing the River Don just near the ground.
I'd honestly rather do that than go to San Francisco.
So, it's Sheffield for me.

I should have said a no brainer for me. I hate fishing as much as I hate Sheffield.

Although, not strictly true about fishing. I do like a bit of Internet Fishing.
:fish:

I should have said a no brainer for me. I hate fishing as much as I hate Sheffield.

Although, not strictly true about fishing. I do like a bit of Internet Fishing.
:fish:
You may have gathered, I’m not a great fan of the septics.
Not on the same level as Scousers, but more contempt than the pure hatred I reserve for those northern cunts.

OK, so amazingly I've never been to Hillsborough, so have decided to take my son to this one on the 11th, so I can finally tick it off. I hear it's a bastard from Sheffield Station to get too?
Went twice in one season once, back in the early 90’s. The league game and the FA Cup, which was the replay after that 4-4 game at The Den. We lost both games 2-0 if I remember correctly. Never been back 😆

Members online

No members online now.