Season Tickets help

The Den

I went through v12 finance. 1 payment has been taken and the 2nd to come out this week, but Millwall say I don't have a season ticket with them as v12 haven't sent them an email to say I was accepted for the finance and that it "timed out"

Been in contact with v12 who say they have sent many emails to Millwall but haven't heard a thing back. I ring Millwall who say they must have sent it to the "other" email address. I keep giving v12 the ticket number to ring to sort it and tell them its only taking 3 or 4 minites to get through, still to no avail.

I've been chasing this for 8 weeks now and don't have any idea what's happening other than I'm paying a wedge for 2 season tickets that I'm told don't exist.

Does anyone on here know what I can possibly do to solve this issue? Any contact addresses I can fire off an email to or numbers that I can speak to someone directly?

4 times I've been told I'll get a phone call back from Millwall.... nothing. At this rate I'm down on money and won't have a season ticket next year for me or my lad.

Any clues or pointed in the right direction would be a massive help.

If wall have not received any money from V12 then V12 are in breach of the agreement. Ask for a refund in the first instance. Their communication problem is theirs and has nothing to do with your agreement with them.

Thanks all. Not around the club to visit face to face. Spent enough time on the phone to them, in all honesty it doesn't seem like the clubs fault to me, more like v12 being pretty useless. Emailed them again today and for the 3rd or 4th time gave them the clubs ticket office number and told them to liase with them via a phone and not email.. no response as of yet.

I will call the club tomorrow morning and request to speak to Oliver Kirk, cheers for that Peckham.

If wall have not received any money from V12 then V12 are in breach of the agreement. Ask for a refund in the first instance. Their communication problem is theirs and has nothing to do with your agreement with them.
I'll ask about this when I call tomorrow. Clearly I just want my season tickets, but if push comes to shove then I will be requesting a cancellation and refund.. I'll tell them Happy said so :grinning:

Update: Strangely enough I had a phone call yesterday (day after I posted this original message) missed it as I was working, called back today and its been sorted and season tickets are being sent out to me soon. Asked who I was speaking to so I knew who sorted it, no other than Oliver. Thank you Peckham, and please thank the diamond who sorted it for me. Your word was 100% spot on. Legends.