Season Tickets 23/24

Bermondseyinexile

Just reading an email from Steve Kavanagh, it says we will be going on sale early next week. Was it that early last year? 5% increase not worried about that as they have looked after us last couple of seasons. But next week!!! Maybe striking whilst we're riding high?

I read the same email and it is absolutely clear that he knows exactly where we are and the sort of club we are about. It was refreshing to read. The increase of 5% takes my senior ST to 261 from 249 and means it is about 11.50 a game. It is a long shot I know but if we were in the PL then it is an absolute bargain. No complaints from me!

I should have added that I do not think that ST sales have ever started this early! Early bird is usually 4 weeks but who knows this year?

I’ll be looking at getting a season ticket for 23/24. I haven’t had one in years, as due to personal and family circumstances, I have to pick and choose games, so it hasn’t been cost effective. I just feel I should be supporting the club more now though, what with the funds Berylson piles in to the club, and the new training ground and academy being built. so buying a ST would be the best way for me to do that.

Last edited:
I’ll be looking at getting a season ticket for 23/24. I haven’t had one in years, as due to personal and family circumstances, I have to pick and choose games, so it hasn’t been cost effective. I just feel I should be supporting the club more now though, what with the funds Berylson piles in to the club, and the new training ground and academy being built. so buying a ST would be the best way for me to do that.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
It is for exactly this reason that, when I go to games, I pay to eat in the 1885 club.
I don't have a ST but I still put my money into the club.

I have never understood why they sell season tickets without knowing what division the club will be in. I am trying to move back to somewhere Londonish, maybe Dartford. But it is not easy. Lewisham council refused to put me on the waiting list as they say i have no connection to the borough. Apparently being born there doesn't count as a connection.

I read the same email and it is absolutely clear that he knows exactly where we are and the sort of club we are about. It was refreshing to read. The increase of 5% takes my senior ST to 261 from 249 and means it is about 11.50 a game. It is a long shot I know but if we were in the PL then it is an absolute bargain. No complaints from me!
Same for me

Gone a bit early this year? I thought we usually had a bit later to jump on the early bird price in previous years.
We did, went on until the end of May. Never go on sale this early either. Think it will put a bit of pressure on fans that are finding things tough, or those that will be buying more than one. Cut off point being middle of May rather than the end will also be an issue for some, but still very good value if you can manage the early bird.

I think I miscalculated the price of my season ticket for this season. Next season it will be 275 according to the table above. On the website it says 277. Whatever, the price per game in a 23 game season is just shy of 12 a game. No complaints from me!