Scum

One of their original under 5’s. Just a dribbling mess these days. a blade. Got brain damaged in a ruck when he was a kid or something like that so he's never been the full shilling.
Knew him round my way. Horrible little cunt!
In that case you may know the fella who was talking to me about him, also an Under 5 and from Canning Town, DB nickname of cartoon rabbit?

In that case you may know the fella who was talking to me about him, also an Under 5 and from Canning Town, DB nickname of cartoon rabbit?
Yeah, got you. I got introduced by MM who used to print the ICF calling cards. Jela thought he was a celebrity. Dug me out in front of a few West Ham in the Beckton Arms one night and obviously I couldn't let it slide. No one batted an eyelid except a couple of younger bods who got it handed by a couple of their older mob.

Yeah, got you. I got introduced by MM who used to print the ICF calling cards. Jela thought he was a celebrity. Dug me out in front of a few West Ham in the Beckton Arms one night and obviously I couldn't let it slide. No one batted an eyelid except a couple of younger bods who got it handed by a couple of their older mob.
What a lovely fella😞