Scotland

On the one hand you have to admire their pluck and bravado. Their manager said a few weeks ago that this wasnโ€™t just a one off match. They were looking forward to getting to the World Cup and giving it a real go at winning it. It was almost that they were going to brush aside Ukraine and walk all over the Welsh and head to the World Cup full of confidence. The reality is a whole lot different. They just donโ€™t have the players to win a big game. If you look at their side they havenโ€™t got anybody that would start or even make the bench for England. They feel that collectively they can just bulldoze their way past sides and if they all work incredibly hard they will win. At this level that is just not possible.
So, we can all stand back and laugh at their demise and accept that this is yet another day when they talk big but end up looking complete armpits. Pass the tissues!

If it was against any other team other than Ukraine I would have wanted to jocks to qualify. I think England would have learnt from that 0-0 and the criticism they received after in the euros and given them a proper hiding this time.

Fk um Ferguson interview said the worst day of his life was when ENgland won the World Cup 66
Andy Murray I support sweaties & any body playing the
English
SO FUKUM

The jocks are always convinced they are going to win. Just look at the hype around the squad that Ali McCloud took to Argentina. Glorious failures but at least they never fail to give the English a good laugh