Scotland squad

The two left backs they have in their squad must have been born in Brazil and moved to Scotland no way either are better than Murray, just that they play in the premier league, shows how shallow their Manager must be to overlook a player because he plays in the league below.

Been touted for a move to Hibs as part of a deal for Ryan Porteous. That's from an Edinburgh sports journo. Can't see the benefit for Wall though.

He definitely is better than some of their centre backs, but lets be honest. In Robertson and Tierney they have too very, very good left backs.
It's just a shame for them that left back's are just a little bit better than a ball boy's,

at helping a team win a football match.

Last edited:
Been touted for a move to Hibs as part of a deal for Ryan Porteous. That's from an Edinburgh sports journo. Can't see the benefit for Wall though.
Can't see the benefits of that for Murray either unless he wants to be back in Scotland. I doubt that Hibs could offer him better terms than us and, apart from the games vs. Celtic and Rangers, the standard of football in the C'ship is probably better

Can't see the benefits of that for Murray either unless he wants to be back in Scotland. I doubt that Hibs could offer him better terms than us and, apart from the games vs. Celtic and Rangers, the standard of football in the C'ship is probably better
Porteous can be a liability. He's in a world of shit outside football. Struggled with his temper as a kid and hasn't improved. I've heard nothing about Murray wanting home. I'm sure he's a Glasgow boy anyway.

Porteous can be a liability. He's in a world of shit outside football. Struggled with his temper as a kid and hasn't improved. I've heard nothing about Murray wanting home. I'm sure he's a Glasgow boy anyway.
He is a Glaswegian and a good bluenose, although I don’t think this would put him off a move to Edinburgh or Hibs. I think the drop in wages would be a factor however.

The two left backs they have in their squad must have been born in Brazil and moved to Scotland no way either are better than Murray, just that they play in the premier league, shows how shallow their Manager must be to overlook a player because he plays in the league below.
The two left backs Scotland currently have in their pool are ten times better than Wallace (and I mean no disrespect to him). Robertson and Tierney are easily in the top 10 British born Premiership players at present.