Saville

Reading some c#nts online saying he should be dropped, obviously they never go! Work he puts in, absolutely terrific. Back with Mitchell our best midfield partnership. And Malone today, great shift, made both goals. COYL keep going-almost there.
Agree 100% except Billy doesn't convince me :shake:

Reading some c#nts online saying he should be dropped, obviously they never go! Work he puts in, absolutely terrific. Back with Mitchell our best midfield partnership. And Malone today, great shift, made both goals. COYL keep going-almost there.
Gotta say Saville been different class last couple of months, massive cog in the wheel. Just hope his body holds up last few games

Can’t agree with that Purley. He was everywhere today. As well as Leonard does in there, Mitchell and Sav are the heartbeat in this team
Don’t doubt his energy and determination but 80% of his passes go backwards and, often, he dwells on the ball getting caught in possession and creating problems for his teammates 🤷‍♂️ (eg late in the 2nd half he got the ball wide on the right just inside their half, didn’t see a forward pass so turned and, rather than lay the ball back to Hutch or Danny, took a couple of extra touches, lost the ball, they broke threateningly and gained a corner 🤦‍♂️. Could have proved very expensive.

Think we’ll have to agree to disagree on this one 🤷‍♂️

Can’t agree with that Purley. He was everywhere today. As well as Leonard does in there, Mitchell and Sav are the heartbeat in this team
Billy needs to progress from the negative midfielder he is at the moment , great engine but needs to add an attacking flair to his game ,too many times in space but puts a negative ball sideways or backwards instead of attacking the space in front of him , cannot fault his endeavour but needs to step up if he wants to.improve

Player of the season will be a tough call this year. Sav and Billy have both been good in midfield and Bradshaw and Zian with 15/14 goals have to have a good shout. Cooper, thought he was on a bit of a downward spiral form wise but this season he's been back to his best with both Hutch and Creswell at his side. Good captain as well.

Player of the season will be a tough call this year. Sav and Billy have both been good in midfield and Bradshaw and Zian with 15/14 goals have to have a good shout. Cooper, thought he was on a bit of a downward spiral form wise but this season he's been back to his best with both Hutch and Creswell at his side. Good captain as well.

Cooper started shakily this season but since then he has been immense. I'm not exaggerating when I say we should have had at least six penalties from fouls on him.

I'd agree that Zian, Bradshaw, Cooper and Saville will be in the running. Think it will Zian though.

Spot on wolf.
Me and mine all agree their partnership is beginning to flourish.
Saville is beginning to show leadership quality. Would love to see him and Billy get amongst the goals.
And yes Malone slotted in perfectly when he came on for Murray.

Cooper started shakily this season but since then he has been immense. I'm not exaggerating when I say we should have had at least six penalties from fouls on him.

I'd agree that Zian, Bradshaw, Cooper and Saville will be in the running. Think it will Zian though.
It'll be a close run contest this season that's for sure. Zian and Savs will be in the front 2 I reckon. Savs leadership/organisation on the pitch edges it for me. Immense second half of the season.

Player of the season for me too! Has been immense and a great leader out there. at important times. Knows how and when to get a free kick too!

Billy needs to progress from the negative midfielder he is at the moment , great engine but needs to add an attacking flair to his game ,too many times in space but puts a negative ball sideways or backwards instead of attacking the space in front of him , cannot fault his endeavour but needs to step up if he wants to.improve
I think he’s plateauing at the level of his competence unfortunately.

Remember a few months ago saying on here "I've no idea what Saville has to do to start". He has been immense. The 'problem' is, both him and Mitchell are defensive minded... and thats where Leonard (when fit) comes in.