under common law
The bbc respect common law
If you put up a no trespass sign
They will not come in or on your land
You can also ringum up and tell them your refusing them right of access
Saved £170 merry xmas
It works for me and all my mates
Also works for bailiffs, fkd a few of them off

Haven't paid them in years. No reason to provide any money to a pedo-harbouring group, and neither will I. You just get a few letters each year, same ones, but guess what, nothing happens and the very next year the same draft letters continue.

under common law
The bbc respect common law
If you put up a no trespass sign
They will not come in or on your land
You can also ringum up and tell them your refusing them right of access
Saved £170 merry xmas
It works for me and all my mates
Also works for bailiffs, fkd a few of them off
Phone number please

Obviously I’m the only one who thinks that £170 is value for money? If you never turn on your TV it’s still worth it for their Radio programmes and podcasts etc alone.
Yes ITV is free but there’s 20 minutes of adverts every hour.
The licence fee works out at just £3.27 a week & I’d pay that just to listen to Test Match Special.
TNT is £360 a year just to watch a few poxy Champions League matches.
Some of you lot don’t live in the real world
:shake:

Obviously I’m the only one who thinks that £170 is value for money? If you never turn on your TV it’s still worth it for their Radio programmes and podcasts etc alone.
The licence fee works out at just £3.27 a week & I’d pay that just to listen to Test Match Special.
Have you noticed? They never say it is 14 quid a month, because that would seem cheap?
No, it suits certain parts of the msm to make it seem expensive so it is 170 quid.
In answer to Arthur’s question above, French television is even worse than UK, and the adverts can last 10 minutes sometimes in one shot.
On the other hand, some of the documentaries are ok.
The TV licence tax has recently been scrapped. It used to be paid as part of the tax d’habitation bill, unless you could prove you had no TV set.
You had to send them a photo of your sitting room with no telly in it.

You pay vat to buy the tele, then the cheeky bustards charge you £ 170 a year to watch it !! How about get fkd and Gary shithouse linakers 1,5 mill a year for a 1 hour a week, which is Bollox,

Buster pm me your number and I will help you out
I’m in with a group of common law blokes just got bake 700 fine and 6 points back off my drivin liecence

You pay vat to buy the tele, then the cheeky bustards charge you £ 170 a year to watch it !! How about get fkd and Gary shithouse linakers 1,5 mill a year for a 1 hour a week, which is Bollox,
I understand all that Paddy but:
A packet of fags a day = £4,000 a year
Two pints of beer a day = £3,500 a year
A German hot dog every home game = £184
£3 a week is f*** all
Anyone over 66 could pay for it with just a third of their winter heating allowance
& didn’t Farage just get 1.5 million for three weeks work? 🤔

Sorry only a game but any tax is taking the piss,
Work get taxed then when you retire they tax your pension
Car tax petrol to run it tax fags taxed beer taxed
Fk me if they could they’d tax you for fkn breathing
And to pay the woke blm leftie lovin cnts, ie lin ass acher that’s why when you walk down OKR look what hav these cnts done

IPTV is the answer to everything.

You must be joking. What a waste of money paying for jug ears spouting his crap on a channel that protects pedophiles.

Have you noticed? They never say it is 14 quid a month, because that would seem cheap?
No, it suits certain parts of the msm to make it seem expensive so it is 170 quid.
In answer to Arthur’s question above, French television is even worse than UK, and the adverts can last 10 minutes sometimes in one shot.
On the other hand, some of the documentaries are ok.
The TV licence tax has recently been scrapped. It used to be paid as part of the tax d’habitation bill, unless you could prove you had no TV set.
You had to send them a photo of your sitting room with no telly in it.
That's a very French way of proving that you have no telly! Very funny!

I understand all that Paddy but:
A packet of fags a day = £4,000 a year
Two pints of beer a day = £3,500 a year
A German hot dog every home game = £184
£3 a week is f*** all
Anyone over 66 could pay for it with just a third of their winter heating allowance
& didn’t Farage just get 1.5 million for three weeks work? 🤔
Yes, this is all true OAG, but I wouldn't waste my money on fags, beer or a German Hotdog either. £170 will buy you a decent jacket or pair of boots, or would pay my gas and electricity bill for almost 2 months, none of which are a waste of money. It doesn't matter what the amount is, any amount can either be wasted or put to good use.
Also, to anyone struggling with the cost of living, £170 is not a small amount... If it is, then I would argue they probably are not struggling that much.

Sorry only a game but any tax is taking the piss,
Work get taxed then when you retire they tax your pension
Car tax petrol to run it tax fags taxed beer taxed
Fk me if they could they’d tax you for fkn breathing
And to pay the woke blm leftie lovin cnts, ie lin ass acher that’s why when you walk down OKR look what hav these cnts done
Cannot agree we want decent policing education for our kids an army fit for purpose healthcare street cleaning and on and on This “woke” thing is just the dregs of this govt as it hits the exit.

Right now I have a close relative being treated day and fxcking night for leukaemia. He’s seven and faces years of treatment. It’s heartbreaking For the last scary month that treatment has been amazing with no bill or cap. I realise the nhs concept is frayed and change must come. Maybe that’s why I think paying tax send a damn site better that living in some shithole state

Staff online

Members online