Russell Martin - Candidate for 'Five Knuckle Shuffler of the Year Award' and won already.

He really is a first class wanker. I remember us beating his Swansea team at The Den and their playing style bored the fucking life out of me and he hasn’t changed at Southampton albeit with better players. Passing, passing and passing for the sake of it, all good having 90% possession but it means absolutely fuck all if you can’t score goals. Glad we fucked him up yesterday the smug prick.

Reading his petulant and toddler tantrum comments after the game because we frustrated and annoyed the life out of his team is so satisfying.

I get more of a buzz when we do that to a team than if we play them off the park. If you have 80% possession in a game but you don't actually hurt a team then maybe Martin should take a look in the fucking mirror.

Reading his petulant and toddler tantrum comments after the game because we frustrated and annoyed the life out of his team is so satisfying.

I get more of a buzz when we do that to a team than if we play them off the park. If you have 80% possession in a game but you don't actually hurt a team then maybe Martin should take a look in the fucking mirror.

I was thinking the same thing mate

When the opposition manager behaves like that it’s the icing on the cake in my opinion and enforcers that we had a proper blood and tears performance

We have had 5 years of pragmatic approach and 3 months of passing around the back with no real purpose in the vast majority of games

Yesterday I had more emotion and satisfaction than nearly those 5 years combined

Still buzzing nearly 24 hours later and cannot wait for Saturday

In the space of a week, we have Beale not shaking his own players hand at Sunderland, result sacked. Now you have Martin blatantly shrugging off Sarkic's handshake, result, we shall see.
No wonder sportsmanship is a dying art, but not a bad loser.
Thank god we recovered our art of in your face, stiffle and frustrate.

This is one of the reasons I love supporting Wall. Little victories against 'the man'.
Equals big defeats...

Some of these opposing managers and supporters really don't take it well.
Losing to Millwall is like their World is ending the way they throw their toys out of the pram.

Probably thinks the penalty should not have been given because one of his actors held his face while pretending to be shot, when he sees the replay he will realise that he is a wanker.
Sadly wankers like Russell Martin are always the last ones to realise they are what they are. He will still be convinced that he is gods gift and that it’s everybody else

From today's Southern Daily Echo

SAINTS manager Russell Martin doubled down on his decision to snub the handshake of Millwall goalkeeper Matija Sarkic.Martin suggests Sarkic, who is a Montenegro international, was timewasting at St Mary's as Saints lost a third in four league games. Speaking ahead of the trip to Liverpool, Martin addressed concerns and said: "I know there has been a thing about me not shaking his hand.
"I shook pretty much every Millwall hand but not him because he went down and pretended to be injured three times.
"I don’t have time for that. It’s not about being disrespectful, I didn’t want to shake that guy’s hand at the time because I feel for and am hurt for my team.
"I have no time for someone going down pretending to be injured three times.