Rowett's Gone

Must have someone in mind
If they have I hope JB's son has a sensible head on and doesn't go down the route of some clubs American owners.
Watch this space I suppose.
Been a critic of GR at times , but still a shock to see him go, very sudden, thought he would have turned it around again, as we are in an almost identical position as last season.
Oh well, we move on.

I don’t think so. Genuinely, I don’t.

I agree, and just a guess of course, but he has had a couple of weeks to ponder his future without getting caught up in the games. Maybe another club sounded him out?

He has now said it was the right time to leave, so I don't think he was pushed or there is anyone else in particular in the frame. Although, I suppose it will all come out in the wash.

I agree, and just a guess of course, but he has had a couple of weeks to ponder his future without getting caught up in the games. Maybe another club sounded him out?

He has now said it was the right time to leave, so I don't think he was pushed or there is anyone else in particular in the frame. Although, I suppose it will all come out in the wash.
I thought he had weathered to storm after Norwich and Leeds.
Obviously he has reflected on our start and felt for whatever reason that he’d done all he could.
His average position with us was 9 th, which is an impressive result for a yo-yo club like us.