Rowett to Leeds

Just see this , come on own up

Gary Rowett (born 6 March 1974) is an English professional football manager and former player, who is currently manager of Premier League club Leeds. As a player, he was a defender, and played in the Premier League for Everton, Derby County, Leicester City and Charlton Athletic.

Saw on Twitter(so obviously true) Roy Keane to give up his tv Job and join him as an assistant. part of his coaching team

I reckon all the giggiling in the studio has got to him and he wants to get back into the game
Whats Big Sam up to these days
:grinning:

Is there any Ruth in GR moving there? I very much doubt it, especially as there are so many great managers out there who are looking for a job. Hollowhead….Fat Sam….Steve Bruce….I could go on!

Keep telling you lot, unless Fat Dan says its happening, don't believe shit.
Hhhmmmmm...... not so sure.

I have it from good authority that F D gets all of his info from the man in the car park, who gets all of his info from the peanut seller, who gets his info from the bloke who sells the badges, who just mooches around in the Millwall cafe ......

Just saying 🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Hhhmmmmm...... not so sure.

I have it from good authority that F D gets all of his info from the man in the car park, who gets all of his info from the peanut seller, who gets his info from the bloke who sells the badges, who just mooches around in the Millwall cafe ......

Just saying 🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I get like that sometimes. I just can't bring myself to say his fucking name...
:grinning: