Rowett back to Brum

If he had an ounce of scruples and mindful of the shabby way they got rid of him several years ago he would every good reason to tell them to go and do one. But my mate hit the nail on the head. He said money talks and he is bound to make a few bob and maybe a fat bonus if he keeps them up. Some would say he was taking the King’s shilling!

If he had an ounce of scruples and mindful of the shabby way they got rid of him several years ago he would every good reason to tell them to go and do one. But my mate hit the nail on the head. He said money talks and he is bound to make a few bob and maybe a fat bonus if he keeps them up. Some would say he was taking the King’s shilling!
different owners now?

It is a shame that they will now probably stay up , was looking forward to them battling it out with the anoraks for that mid table spot next season.
Just hope Mowbray is going to be okay in the long term.

Smart move. I have absolutely no doubt he will keep them up.

Yep, just a short term appointment as well...
If he keeps them up, it will be a smug feeling for him after the way they treated him before.

If he does keep them up, and after the terrific job he did for us, he's gone a long way to rebuilding a slightly tainted reputation. He would be an obvious choice for most Championship sides, I should think.

Good luck to the fellow.

Only real Wall would tell ‘em to fuck off after the way they treated him - new owners or not!

Hopefully, not at our expense 🙏

If he does, I bet he’ll get a bumper bonus 👍

I think we will be fine. Another six points should do it.

Quite a few of the teams beneath us are playing each other and they will need to pick up 10-12 points from 8 games, something that none of them have done all season.

Please don't quote this post if we do go down!!!!!!!!!!

I think we will be fine. Another six points should do it.

Quite a few of the teams beneath us are playing each other and they will need to pick up 10-12 points from 8 games, something that none of them have done all season.

Please don't quote this post if we do go down!!!!!!!!!!
Talk like this makes me nervous 😬

Remember 1995/96? 🤦‍♂️