Rowett after the game

This tells a different story mate and at least he’s aware of our views on 442 at home 😉
Just read the news at den and he does seem to finally be listening. He refers a few times to ‘We’ which is good when speaking about 2 up front and 4 at the back. Talks about it feeling edgy at home - well it will do when we are paying good money to be bored senseless when the fans and players know we can push on. Fingers crossed he’s finally listening……

Just read the news at den and he does seem to finally be listening. He refers a few times to ‘We’ which is good when speaking about 2 up front and 4 at the back. Talks about it feeling edgy at home - well it will do when we are paying good money to be bored senseless when the fans and players know we can push on. Fingers crossed he’s finally listening……
That’s good.

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t hate Drawett as a person! The reason I’ve wanted him out is because he has set the team up too defensively, too many times! Yes, a win is great, and I’m shouting to the rooftops as much as the next Millwall supporter, but it doesn’t blind me to the fact that, for most games, the play is dull, boring and too defensive. That is not the Millwall way!

As Lions21 said, it looks like he might be listening to the 4-4-2 idea. I hope he does implement it at home, and I hope it works for him and the players. It would certainly bring more exciting football to the Den, than what we’ve been currently used to!

"When we scored, it looked potentially like we might get another. I'd like us to see out the game a little more comfortably but Stoke have got lots of good options and I thought we handled it pretty well."

Gary, Gary. I'm not one of the Drawett-out brigade. I think you've done a good job. But we WOULD have got another if you'd left things alone and didn;t decide to sit back. That could have cost us. Have some balls, man.
This 100%

Couldn’t agree more monkeymfc. When is he going to realise that attack is the best form of defence. We had Stoke on the back foot 20 minutes to go and I am sure we would have scored again if only GR had trusted the players.
No so sure. We had attackers enough (finally) adding Dutch and Danny for Jed gave strength pace in both directions and took out a player prone to dribbling around himself at the edge of our box