Rotherham

Overseaswall

Anyone know how many we are taking , my mates taking his son to his first away game hopefully a good turn out

If you had wanted to share with Mohammed and Abdul, I'm sure there are places. :whist:
Apart from that, Rovrum is not a place you would choose to stay overnight.
Tks BP--still there must be a Pub and some other fellow travellers?

ThAt old ground :Millmore: or something and that long narrow lane leading to the away end. Mind you the two women running the Tea hut knew how to make a cup of char and a proper cheese sandwich.

Tks BP--still there must be a Pub and some other fellow travellers?
Not sure how you are traveling up but if by train, stay in Sheffield. If driving plenty of roadside options on the M1/A1

I wouldn’t stay in Rotherham. Even the shithole that is Doncaster would be preferable

Second game of the three on my trip. Thought I would go overnight but couldn’t find a decent place to stay. Pub? Can’t wait. COYL.
once we stayed in the holiday inn before and was decent but fuck all else around and a trek to the station , we were waiting for someone who turned up on a late train and walking to the ground through the carpark and 30 odd wanted it with us , they have a small but tidy little mob at home anyway , probably never travelled , never going to live with the likes of wall but need to be aware .