Rotherham v Plymouth

If we don’t get something tomorrow it’s serious, but then again we could turn over Leicester. Got shit records against bottom 4 over the years. Huddersfield and Rovrum 👀👀

Doesn't change much. I still think tomorrow is a certain "no loss" game, but Plymouth at home is a must win game.. purely because it's at home. I don't think we'd roll over with Harris in charge at home to Plymouth. Crowd needs to be bang onside the last few home games.

Doesn't change much. I still think tomorrow is a certain "no loss" game, but Plymouth at home is a must win game.. purely because it's at home. I don't think we'd roll over with Harris in charge at home to Plymouth. Crowd needs to be bang onside the last few home games.
I think it does change things. momentum is a big thing. Look at when harris took over

I think it does change things. momentum is a big thing. Look at when harris took over
There's 2 more teams below us that can overtake us imo. 1 we need to play, and Plymouth at home also. It's more than in our hands. Doesn't change a thing Plymouth going above us right now. A draw tomorrow and we replace their position again.. we could just do without losing tomorrow. Don't think Plymouth have enough to beat us at home in all honesty, they look poor, as do Rotherham. I don't believe we'll get relegated for 1 moment. Our points under Harris has been very good to save us.

I understand the pessimism but how about forgetting what happened at Rotherham and remember the results and points gained before that game. We're no help to the team if we all turn up to the Den with our arseholes flapping because the players will sense that which is no help. Maybe it's just how i am but not once since Harris came back have i considered us being relegated.

COYL

Plymouth will come with a decent turnout and they’ll be up for it . Our crowd need to bang up for it and hope the wankers amongst us don’t turn ..🙏

I understand the pessimism but how about forgetting what happened at Rotherham and remember the results and points gained before that game. We're no help to the team if we all turn up to the Den with our arseholes flapping because the players will sense that which is no help. Maybe it's just how i am but not once since Harris came back have i considered us being relegated.

COYL
Well said Peckham, but I still think we could be in the brown stuff.