Romain

norwichmark

Read a lot of posts and not sure he’s been mentioned much. I personally think he had a very good game. It seemed as though starting made him confident. Obviously he scored which will give him even more. Mayor to me looked like a player the few touches he had. Future could be bright, I think it will be, I’m not in the doom and gloom sack JE camp.

Read a lot of posts and not sure he’s been mentioned much. I personally think he had a very good game. It seemed as though starting made him confident. Obviously he scored which will give him even more. Mayor to me looked like a player the few touches he had. Future could be bright, I think it will be, I’m not in the doom and gloom sack JE camp.
I am he's a useless overrated non-entity and he's taking us down

Seem to remember a certain manager being one game away from the sack. He then turned out to arguably be the best ever. Just saying. JE has something for a virgin or we wouldn’t have made Coventry look ordinary first half. Opinions.
Funnily enough it was Mark Robbins goals v Okdham in the cup semi against Oldham that saved "a certain manager" from the sack. And today that same Mark Robbins who changed the game second half today with his knowledge, nous and experience, did rather less of a favour to our genius manager. Still, as you say, JE might turn out to be as good as sir Alex and then I'll look a fool. I'm getting on a bit, so I hope he hurries the fk up tho' 🦁

Seem to remember a certain manager being one game away from the sack. He then turned out to arguably be the best ever. Just saying. JE has something for a virgin or we wouldn’t have made Coventry look ordinary first half. Opinions.
As mentioned by T28, Ferguson’s job was saved by Mark Robins, albeit I think it was against Nottingham Forest not Oldham 🤔

Last edited:
Probably both. And I might suggest pace too.
I think quick players have to use pace with brain and touch. Or it’s easy to fluff your lines. Maybe why romain and Emakhu haven’t really applied it much yet, confidence. The speed oba used for that should is so essential in the box. So unlucky not to hit the onion bag with that.

Members online