rockin all over the world about time for a change

Not a great lover of quo as I was a punk but it’s how song no other club plays it I think so it’s good enough for me and hope I hear it a lot this season

I fucking hate it. I hated it before it was played at the Den and i fucking hate them. The PR system is used to often to drown out spontanious crowd noise. I'd rather clap em off whilst singing- we love you Millwall we do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

The only tenuous link there is between them and us is the one with greased back hair and shit pony tail is out of Forest Hill. He's a fucking spurs fan.

As soon as the final whistle blows I'm clapping (if we've won) as I walk down the stairs for a quick exit back to the pub, never heard it in its entirety at a game and that includes Wembley, so It wouldn't bother me what they do or dont play

Francis rossi's dad sold ice cream in outside my school. Although I like the acdc songs they dont kick in right off or have lyrics early on. Welcome to the jungle by GnR really would not work.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
We managed for decades and decades without generic shit being pumped through tanoys. We cheered them off and sung about Millwall. We love you Millwall being sung at Wembley, at Spurs when we were 4-0 down. I know it's a bit of fun but it has nothing to do with us. It's blared out as is the racket when we score to drown out the crowd, more sanitising of the match day experience to suit the TV companies.