RIP Rocky rocastle.🙏🏻

As Saxon says, he died in 2001. I went to school with Rocky as he was in my foster brothers class at roger manwood. He was such a nice kid at school. He was head and shoulders the best footballer in our school but was so humble.

I bumped in to him on the eve of the league cup final back in 87 outside his mums house and considering he was a big star at arsenal he still had time to speak to me and asked how I was doing. One of the best players ever at his peak. I still can’t believe he was turned down by Millwall, because even at 13 years of age he was phenomenal.

Such a sad loss.

Me and my old school mates still raise a glass to him on the anniversary of his passing

Pay attention, 007

007 died two years ago. He said farewell to Madeleine in an emotional goodbye over the phone. Madeleine then revealed to him that Mathilde is, of course, his child. Understandably, he was then in bits...then even more bits when a Navy Missile attack took him out on some remote Island.

All very sad.

007 died two years ago. He said farewell to Madeleine in an emotional goodbye over the phone. Madeleine then revealed to him that Mathilde is, of course, his child. Understandably, he was then in bits...then even more bits when a Navy Missile attack took him out on some remote Island.

All very sad.
This place gets more surreal every day. Wtf are you talking about?
Who is Madeleine? And Mathilde for that matter?
I’m worried about you.
Not as much as I’m worried about Frank though.

This place gets more surreal every day. Wtf are you talking about?
Who is Madeleine? And Mathilde for that matter?
I’m worried about you.
Not as much as I’m worried about Frank though.
It’s a state secret, you can read about when they release the papers in 50 years

Members online