Revamped Lions Store and Online Shop

I know the club shop is shit, but I'd rather it be ours than some faceless corporate monster that are more interested in F1 and the Champions League.

I think it's the biggest divide between the club and the fans, they just don't get that we want nothing to with the circus football has become or to be involved in corporate branded 'soccer'

We are unique, but every little step we take on the big boys merry go round erodes our soul a little bit more.

I know the club shop is shit, but I'd rather it be ours than some faceless corporate monster that are more interested in F1 and the Champions League.

I think it's the biggest divide between the club and the fans, they just don't get that we want nothing to with the circus football has become or to be involved in corporate branded 'soccer'

We are unique, but every little step we take on the big boys merry go round erodes our soul a little bit more.
The club probably want us to be like palace but it will never ever happen, even Theo tried a watered down version that never took off, for example getting rid of our Lion because it looked too aggressive. We will vote with our wallets and will be here long after the decision makers have gone. As for the day trippers (who I have nothing against) they are certainly not here for the style of football, it’s either because their countrymen are playing for us and will be gone as soon as they move on, they can’t get a Premiership ticket or like our Russian supporters prefer our fans down to earth mentality and lack of virtue signalling wokeness (and 50/50 scarves).

It ain't funking difficult.

Get shirts. Hang shirts on the racks. Have sufficient numbers of staff to sell said shirts.

The club can sell shirts world wide from our own website. It's a jiffy bag and a fancy stamp for fuck sake. It's not like the Mayalsians have fucked of the mancs and are demanding a roaring lion, we probably only sell a few hundred abroad so we shouldn't need to sub It out to some third party firm who can also give us generic tat that they sell to all the other clubs. What's wrong with our own generic tat?

A young lad or lass who Is competent on design software could knock up bundles of merchandise for the club and what with the abundance of suppliers about could have It made no drama without extortionate expense. It don't take the boss of John Lewis to manage a little club shop selling very specific Items to very specific people. Anyone who can count, has a personality and has worked In retail could do It. I fact the last two would probably make you over qualified.

I'd rather have a shit shop run by us than a shop run by a global chain who give no shits about us apart from the profit they can make from us being a notch on their bedpost.

I have heard they intend to stock half n half scarves
Foams hands Large and Small
flags Large and small

Need to go back to the good ol days a Woodbine with a rosette and a rattle

I have heard they intend to stock half n half scarves
Foams hands Large and Small
flags Large and small

Need to go back to the good ol days a Woodbine with a rosette and a rattle
I still have my rattle.
Waiting for them to come back into fashion.
It's not one of those mamby pamby plywood fuckers either.
It's made of hardwood and makes the most horrendous noise.
My Dad bought it for me in a little DIY shop on the corner of Pagnell Street in about 1965.
He painted it blue and white for me. Happy days of simple pleasures.

Members online