Reading NW

Don't dock them any more points, for fucks sake. They've got a chance of overtaking the Spotters. And with Wigan now picking up points. It could make for a very squeaky bum time over in SE7.
Angry at having both SE7 as their owners and Michael Appleton as their manager, the spotters tried to stage their own on the pitch invasion at the Valium yesterday, but as you can see their lack of support from the stands meant very few of them could be bothered to get on the pitch and protest! 🤣

D48ED30F-F3AA-44B5-ABCB-B5C123C9FD7B.jpeg

I noticed that Bolton v Cheltenham was also abandoned because of a medical emergency in the stands. Earlier this season there was an emergency in CBL lower behind the goal and the referee made both teams play on.

I noticed that Bolton v Cheltenham was also abandoned because of a medical emergency in the stands. Earlier this season there was an emergency in CBL lower behind the goal and the referee made both teams play on.
I really don't understand why a game needs to be abandoned for a medical emergency in the crowd, unless HEMS need to land on the pitch or there is some other access/extraction issue with the casualty. If you have a packed ground of 40k+ (not us obviously) for a couple of hours or more there are bound to be medical issues, many of which might be classed as an emergency until they are stabilised. If the match is abandoned for every potential medical emergency there will be a lot of abandoned matches.

I really don't understand why a game needs to be abandoned for a medical emergency in the crowd, unless HEMS need to land on the pitch or there is some other access/extraction issue with the casualty. If you have a packed ground of 40k+ (not us obviously) for a couple of hours or more there are bound to be medical issues, many of which might be classed as an emergency until they are stabilised. If the match is abandoned for every potential medical emergency there will be a lot of abandoned matches.
They probably treat a death abit different, I believe the same happened at orient earlier this season.

It was causing a lack of concentration.I really don't understand why a game needs to be abandoned for a medical emergency in the crowd, unless HEMS need to land on the pitch or there is some other access/extraction issue with the casualty. If you have a packed ground of 40k+ (not us obviously) for a couple of hours or more there are bound to be medical issues, many of which might be classed as an emergency until they are stabilised. If the match is abandoned for every potential medical emergency there will be a lot of abandoned matches.
In our case as it was behind the goal and causing the players to lack concentration

Yes, the first game, against Bristol City. I was in the CBL just over from where the incident was. Even the City players looked at the ref and were wondering why he was still playing on.

They have got a right Wong one in charge and other are being taken to the cleaners by the EFL , , unless they find another idiot to buy him out and settle all their outstanding bills it looks pretty grim , just shows what a diamond we have at our head....

Angry at having both SE7 as their owners and Michael Appleton as their manager, the spotters tried to stage their own on the pitch invasion at the Valium yesterday, but as you can see their lack of support from the stands meant very few of them could be bothered to get on the pitch and protest! 🤣

View attachment 24932
Saving there dough for their champions league exploits, very very soon.

Again you gotta ask are the fit and proper owners tests fit for purpose? If they were there'd be many clubs in a lot better nick than they currently are. Birmingham and Cardiff spring to mind. The FA have let this geezer take on the club and are only now questioning his backround.

Yes, the first game, against Bristol City. I was in the CBL just over from where the incident was. Even the City players looked at the ref and were wondering why he was still playing on.
Should of been the medics that decided if play was to carry on, given where the fella was being treated it was possible the ball could of hit the medics or patient.