Re: Scouting

The Den

To put it simply, there is a striker who I coach... he is out of this world and before he is snapped up by any other team we need to look at him. Natural born finisher, has everything.
Does anyone have a contact within the club I can email/speak to regarding scouting him please? If so, anything is welcome... but please don't sent me Aldos contact details (unless he is really the guy to go to!!)

To put it simply, there is a striker who I coach... he is out of this world and before he is snapped up by any other team we need to look at him. Natural born finisher, has everything.
Does anyone have a contact within the club I can email/speak to regarding scouting him please? If so, anything is welcome... but please don't sent me Aldos contact details (unless he is really the guy to go to!!)
I know a Scottish scout well. I'll see if I can grab a meet. What's your club if you don't mind me asking?

I’m sure someone on here must know a Millwall Scout and should be able to point you in the right direction.

If he is that good tell him I will be his agent for 15% of all his future earnings and signing on fees and sponsorship.

If he’s that good why on earth would he sign for us? :shrug:
Wall fan.. and he'd sign for anyone better than the league he is currently playing in because he's that much better. Ready to step up. I'd rather my team lose him to Millwall than any other, as noted. Hence why this week I'll be asking the question for him. Scored 57 in 16 games so far this season. 5 in the quarter final over the weekend, most of which was outrageously skillful and wouldn't go a miss at a much better level.

Try this below. All the best.