Rab C

If he has failed his medical, which I have no reason to believe is the case, then we shouldn’t buy him and it would be no loss. We cant afford to spend £2 mill on someone who could be a crock

Me and my nephew were looking to see if he had scored for Scotland. made a couple of appcs And yes he had scored their second goal here v Holland
Looks a poacher type like another former millwall player Cottee :grinning:

Now reporting on a Hibs fans site by someone that deal has been completed and will be announced tomorrow.
A statement from Quanic Sports, who represent Nisbet, read: “Kevin has taken time to consider this opportunity but remains unsure about making the move at this time. He’s happy to focus on Hibs for the time being.”

Wouldn't be surprised if he had been 'tapped up''. Plenty of talk going around as to why both Rangers and Celtic hadn't gone in for him.

Perhaps they were always going to move for him but wanted to see what “low ball number” hibs would accept from us. He’d likely always pick the Jock Giants over us.

A statement from Quanic Sports, who represent Nisbet, read: “Kevin has taken time to consider this opportunity but remains unsure about making the move at this time. He’s happy to focus on Hibs for the time being.”
Very hard to know the truth because no one knows if he even travelled down to London or not. My view is that he quite possibly did fail the medical. We would never say if that were the case or else our reputation with agents etc would be trashed but the truth will out at some point

Very hard to know the truth because no one knows if he even travelled down to London or not. My view is that he quite possibly did fail the medical. We would never say if that were the case or else our reputation with agents etc would be trashed but the truth will out at some point
He definitely travelled down, packed rather a large suitcase for someone who "wasn't sure". Seems like he failed his medical.

My thoughts are that something showed up on his medical regarding his injury. So Millwall wanted to protect themselves and proposed a different contract, maybe linked to games played. There was concern over Bart’s knee injury when we signed him, I recall.
Its now clear that different terms couldn’t be agreed. Millwall keeping quite on the situation.