Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Just had a little glance at their fixtures. February is a real tough month for them! By march they’re playing a lot of the ‘lesser’ teams again but by then they could really be in the thick of it. I’ll piss myself if they go down 🤣

I'd guess most of their fans and players are stupid enough to fit right in the plot, but didn't think the BBC are making another series of it.

I had a quick look one of their forums where the person who runs it thinks he knows better than everyone else, he said the club should make a big statement and get Steve Cooper, you couldn't make it up.
Surely there is not someone on their forum who thinks he knows better than everyone else.

Into the valley is a constant amusement at times likes this, someone thinks Nathan Jones is a big gamble for them, another would like Graham Potter.
You only need a couple of minutes to cheer yourself up.
Warnock, Rowett and Houghton have all been mentioned on No life. Deluded. They’ll end up with Lee Johnson 🤣

GR played for Charlton for a couple years. Would be my worst nightmare if he ended up going there, taking them up etc.

Imagine the endless b*llocks you'd hear from them lot.

Sadly it seems like they are going to splash out on a decent manager which might save them from relegation.
Rowett has come down to 2/1 and seems to have had an interview or two with them, I assume there is something in it as the bookies wouldn't leave themselves open to losing money as they had him at 16/1.
Can't believe he would want the job.

Sadly it seems like they are going to splash out on a decent manager which might save them from relegation.
Rowett has come down to 2/1 and seems to have had an interview or two with them, I assume there is something in it as the bookies wouldn't leave themselves open to losing money as they had him at 16/1.
Can't believe he would want the job.
He did play for them at one time, didn’t he?

He did play for them at one time, didn’t he?
Cost them 3.5m in 2002, played 13 games and then retired through injury.
Rumour has it, he tripped over a flask and a pile of tartan rugs saved him from hitting his head on the concrete but his knee missed the rugs.

His staying away from home was a factor in his leaving so to come back for a club in a mess is difficult to believe, I would of thought there would of been a more suitable job to come along by the summer.