Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

onenilupjitters​

22:51 23 Jan
Charlton are a big club and I think will be right up there next season. While many might turn their noses up, Neil Warnock is a master at getting teams playing winning football, bring him in over the summer and let him work his straight talking magic!

Darth Arishi​

22:13 23 Jan
Bye bye Appletini your tenure is up , in all my years I have never seen such a bunch of useless players at the club , only 1 point this year from the 15 that were on offer . So to say I am exceedingly angry is a massive understatement !

If you are going to be angry, be exceedingly angry!.:LOL:

Taken from the match comments on BBC.

Darth Arishi
Bye bye Appletini your tenure is up , in all my years I have never seen such a bunch of useless players at the club , only 1 point this year from the 15 that were on offer . So to say I am exceedingly angry is a massive understatement !

Hardly (Mr) Kipling

onenilupjitters​

22:51 23 Jan
Charlton are a big club and I think will be right up there next season. While many might turn their noses up, Neil Warnock is a master at getting teams playing winning football, bring him in over the summer and let him work his straight talking magic!

Darth Arishi​

He says in all his years he hadn't seen such useless players but he must be new to supporting Charlton...:lol:

Some of them on no life are suggesting Rowett. As if he’d go there ffs 🤣
I had a quick look one of their forums where the person who runs it thinks he knows better than everyone else, he said the club should make a big statement and get Steve Cooper, you couldn't make it up.

And to think some of their fans went all the way to Belgium to complain about their owner at the time:LOL:
I wonder how happy that lot are now?

Must of been a home crowd of around 4,000, Scunthorpe , 3 divisions lower, are getting more at the moment.