Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

blackpool72blackpool72
5:11PM

Some of our fans believe that we have enough about us to perform better.

We don't

This is the worst group of players in living memory

Hayes is the 5th person put in charge by Sandgaard to try and get a tune out of them

Unfortunately the tune is as bad as when Tommy boy tries to strum his guitar.

Utter shit squad of players

All down to you Sandgaard

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

------------------

If he wants Danish to sell the club asap and fuck off, why don't he raise the thirty quid himself and buy it*

Spot on wippa i had not forgotten this either

Another unhappy spotter here

The entire playing staff from players, coaches, medical, fitness, the lot, together with guitar boy, junior and burger boy are laughing at us thinking to themselves - 'we take the piss every match and yet they still support us'. They must think we are a bunch of clueless morons yet the reality is that they are a bunch of useless, lazy, arrogant, talentless cunts.

No more - I'm done with it all.

Tbf on there even many of them they are now mentioning the dodgy attendance figures being rolled out by the club
12,000 Plus today they give the crowd out as , some were saying 6 7.000 tops

Imagine if we had who does these attendances working at the old Den Liverpool for example week pre Hillsborough 89 night game would have had that down as a near 40,000 attendance

together with guitar boy, junior and burger boy :grinning:
Those games at the old den v liverpool ,man u ect were crazy couldnt move a inch,how on earth the attendances were double that in the old days!!

If this bloke gets any sharper he'll cut himself

Exiled_AddickExiled_Addick
5:16PM

Never seen such a feckless bunch representing us. No talent and they don’t give a fuck either.

I can’t believe that Sandgaard and the Charlton TV lot still have the gaul to talk about making a run for the playoffs. Everyone needs to wake up. We’re are relegation fodder.

Reactions: Owl

The entire playing staff from players, coaches, medical, fitness, the lot, together with guitar boy, junior and burger boy are laughing at us thinking to themselves - 'we take the piss every match and yet they still support us'. They must think we are a bunch of clueless morons yet the

The entire playing staff from players, coaches, medical, fitness, the lot, together with guitar boy, junior and burger boy are laughing at us thinking to themselves - 'we take the piss every match and yet they still support us'. They must think we are a bunch of clueless morons yet the reality is that they are a bunch of useless, lazy, arrogant, talentless cunts.

No more - I'm done with it all.

Tbf on there even many of them they are now mentioning the dodgy attendance figures being rolled out by the club
12,000 Plus today they give the crowd out as , some were saying 6 7.000 tops

Imagine if we had who does these attendances working at the old Den Liverpool for example week pre Hillsborough 89 night game would have had that down as a near 40,000 attendance

together with guitar boy, junior and burger boy :grinning:
If thats right and he put it at 12,000 hes obviously touting the club for sale and trying to do to the next mug exactly the same thing that happened to him.
You almost want them to get a new owner just to see what fucking freak rolls up next. Anyone who buys that club now must be fucking deranged.

If this bloke gets any sharper he'll cut himself

Exiled_AddickExiled_Addick
5:16PM

Never seen such a feckless bunch representing us. No talent and they don’t give a fuck either.

I can’t believe that Sandgaard and the Charlton TV lot still have the gaul to talk about making a run for the playoffs. Everyone needs to wake up. We’re are relegation fodder.
He looks like a cunt, disguised as a cunt.

Those games at the old den v liverpool ,man u ect were crazy couldnt move a inch,how on earth the attendances were double that in the old days!!
Remember Man City in the cup? Absolutely rammed in there, couldn’t move. Think the official attendance was something like 17k

I always felt that whilst Marquis was not the greatest player I felt "The Nutter" never gave him a chance. He scored the winner against Villa in the F.A. Cup then next game dropped him.
It is a shame though, that we weren’t at his level when he came into his own. I think he may have grown with the club, given his roots and background. Never resent anything he does, as you mentioned that goal against Villa.

Meanwhile, in the middle of takeover talks, new owners, new investors and just about anything else new that they can wank themselves into a frenzy over...
A loan post appears:
:grinning:

SouthendaddickSouthendaddick
7:25PM
Has the Millwall thread on us hit 200 pages yet 😂
It hasn't but has over 300k views. Quality over quantity.

Enjoy your cup final ya train sniffing deluded oddballs

:guitar::guitar::nopity::nopity:

Smallwall :wave:

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online