Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

There seems to be enough going on to worry them...
It seems that there probably was a recent minor court case that they forgot about. Well...their mind was on leading the PL in two years time.
:hehe:

View attachment 9624

I just hate seeing such an historic (one of the last clubs to be formed) and famous (not many have played more seasons of Second Division football) being treated like this. It’s degrading.

I just hate seeing such an historic (one of the last clubs to be formed) and famous (not many have played more seasons of Second Division football) being treated like this. It’s degrading.
Bit harsh, mate.

Of course Charlton have history.

I mean, exactly a hundred years ago (by which time we'd reached two FA Cup semi-finals) Charlton has attained the rank of playing in the same league as our reserve team...

Who shall I send my Christmas card to, now?
That’s given me an idea, shall we all send Christmas cards as well? Amongst all the arse licking ones he’ll be reading from the weirdos he’ll get the odd one saying...

To Danish Dave

Merry Christmas you egotistical prick.
by the way you’ve brought a club that’s supported by a bunch of pathetic stoat shagging dribbling mongs.
happy new year.
Millwall.

Last edited:
so,lets get this sorted.
who's in charge now, Danish Dave,Elliot,the delusional retards or Stoats. I seem to have lost track.

I don’t think it matters, Charlton Athletic are famous for producing players like Scott Parker, have a fan base that can sell out anywhere if you make the tickets a fiver and a quid for kids, have the next Pep in Lord Lee Bowyer and the finest loan players you can get from Luton Town and Norwich City... nothing can stop the Charlton Express rolling into Europe!

That’s given me an idea, shall we all send Christmas cards as well? Amongst all the arse licking ones he’ll be reading from the weirdos he’ll get the odd one saying...

To Danish Dave

Merry Christmas you egotistical prick.
by the way you’ve brought a club that’s supported by a bunch of pathetic stoat shagging dribbling mongs.
happy new year.
Millwall.
Wipp, you been intercepting my mail?

Gone for a Burton...

Amazingly, Kent’s sleeping giants have lost to bottom of the table and covid depleted Burton Albion 4-2.

Some on Charlton No Life were saying their team would give most Championship sides a challenge... the same one that couldn’t best Gillingham or Burton!

Gone for a Burton...

Amazingly, Kent’s sleeping giants have lost to bottom of the table and covid depleted Burton Albion 4-2.

Some on Charlton No Life were saying their team would give most Championship sides a challenge... the same one that couldn’t best Gillingham or Burton!
They went on a blinding run, 5 wins on the spin and then a draw I think. But by the sounds of it none of their performances were that convincing.

had a nose on that Charlton life and half of them were talking like automatics were an almost certainty and they’ll make the top 6 with ease.

but as we know the season is a marathon and not a sprint, and with the games coming thick and fast there’s going to be a lot of ups and downs this year. It’s a VERY competitive league. Anyone can beat anyone as we’ve seen tonight. A club as big as Sunderland aren’t even guaranteed top 6.

will be funny as fuck if Danish Dave blows 25 plus mill and doesn’t even get them up. Then fans are allowed back in properly next season and he walks in to a half empty Valium with zero atmosphere and thinks to himself “what the fuck have I done here” 😂