Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

The weird drips down the road are all going to send Danish Dave a Christmas card this year to thank him for saving them 😆...

I think Danish Dave has played a blinder... got himself an English football club to boast about to his American and Danish mates for less than the price of a house in Chelsea or even a luxury yacht and because of a wage cap can get away with only signing freebies and loans on a combined wage of £2.5m - which as someone pointed out, is a nice tax write off sum for him.

I think his ego will be his downfall... worse set of fans to promise European football too in the country, as they are so entitled. He’s obviously got carried away there.
Its like boasting about a reliant robin you have bought to the owner of a Lotus.

I always enjoy the way that many of them drop ‘that can wait until we are back in the Premier League’ into discussions so flawlessly.

I want to try that kind of blind optimism myself... ‘Don’t worry love, obviously by your 40th we will be able to celebrate on a private Caribbean Island - as coronavirus will be over and I’ll have won the Euromillions - obviously’.

carly burn
July 3

Still absolutely fuming. I normally calm down 5or10 minutes after a usual defeat.

Right kick in the bollocks this.

oohaahmortimer
12:02AM edited 1:35AM

Too many shit players in our team , scum more than good enough to beat us .
We can’t rely on Lady Luck to keep us up
our own shitness Due to wank ownership beyond belief will see us down and if by a miracle it’s not this season it will be next .

i genuinely hate Charlton with a passion after every lame performance against them c***s we all knew it was coming once the game had started and we fluffed the Bonne chance
as the game Went on I got more agitated , swearing at the kids , tv , dogs , Charlton ,scum ,the wind , Rain, the tv remote and then once they stuck the knife in you knew our attempt to get back in the game would be weaker than a girls u-7 netball Team .

fuck Charlton for doing this to me and my fucked up head .
havent picked my phone up since ht cos I can’t be having any contact cos I’d launch the phone .

sympathy shag from the Mrs took my mind away from the pain for a few seconds

now I’m on the bog all shrivelled up and deflated

fuck you Charlton you pathetic c***s

we haven’t got a goal in us it’s all over

:rofl:

LondonIrish
July 3 edited July 3

Fucking bottlejobs as always. Turn to shit everytime against these shit c***s

Briston_Addick
July 3

Let's face facts folks:

We could be having a season that makes Liverpools Premier League-winning campaign look like a mid-table effort and we'd still lose both games to these ****s.

stonemuse
July 3

Again and again and again and again ... ad infinitum

fucking spanners

CAFCTrev
July 3

I was 13 last time we beat Millwall, Ill be 37 in a couple months.
I thought Charlton fans weren’t allowed to have kids?

or was it ‘not allowed near kids?’

Last edited:
The Anoraks seem to think it doesn't mean anything...

"It is our view that the final sentence in Elliott's statement gets to the crux of the matter. It is an attempt by the infamous cast of characters to continue to treat our football club as their plaything, and to try to pressure Thomas Sandgaard into a payout. If they issue a claim, we have no doubt that he will defend it vigorously".

But the BBC says this:

"A court case was due to be held later this month to settle the matter. However, Nimer failed to respond to an 'unless order' issued by the High Court last month which requested documentation surrounding the case and the court has now settled the matter in Elliott's favour".

down-the-mine.jpg

Last edited:
The Anoraks seem to think it doesn't mean anything...

"It is our view that the final sentence in Elliott's statement gets to the crux of the matter. It is an attempt by the infamous cast of characters to continue to treat our football club as their plaything, and to try to pressure Thomas Sandgaard into a payout. If they issue a claim, we have no doubt that he will defend it vigorously".

But the BBC says this:

"A court case was due to be held later this month to settle the matter. However, Nimer failed to respond to an 'unless order' issued by the High Court last month which requested documentation surrounding the case and the court has now settled the matter in Elliott's favour".

View attachment 9623

Charlton Athletic... you never know if they’re going to get back to the PL or not!